Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

etalian posted:

La La Land was very bad

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a surprise Moonlight win for best picture, but lol we know it's not gonna happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I saw Christine which was really good too even for a biopic, but guess it doesn't matter since it didn't get nominated for anything

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/sadydoyle/status/836040816040763392

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I'm not sure why redhats keep calling Obama un-american. He's pretty much the literal American dream story come true, and studied constitutional law... could it be something about his face? His mannerisms? hmmmmm, golly I'll just never figure this one out

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Smythe posted:

*typing incredibly complex math formulas into the computer to suss out this elusive mystery*

*quadratic equations fly around in front of a brown paper bag*

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Fuschia tude posted:

White House spokesperson Huckabee Sanders :popeye:

wonder if his large son also mutilated a dog serial killer style

also sorry for your EGOT loss, Lin

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Fuschia tude posted:

It's actually a woman :ssh:

we can't have unisex names in the whitehouse, it's too confusing. prepare an EO immediately

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

congrats to white people for cleaning up at the oscars, we really needed a win in these trying times and ya'll pulled through for us

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

change my name posted:

congrats to white people for cleaning up at the oscars, we really needed a win in these trying times and ya'll pulled through for us

nevermind!!!! the superior movie ended up winning

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Yinlock posted:

why does the holodeck malfunction so much anyway

poo poo's complicated

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Squizzle posted:

its:krad: that in tng their principle mode of recreation is to enjoy one anothers creative output

lots of plays, conxerts in 10 forwaed, etc

they dont do generic mass media and they dont screw off to the holodeck all the time

varclay having sex adventures and reproducing his coworkers to get out some job stress was seen as unusual and especially unusually antisocial

theyre interested in real human interactions and the thoughts and expressions of their community—nice poo poo imo

also all that poo poo's logged right? if you're having orgies with 12 troi's every other night, someone's gonna notice eventually

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

deadgoon posted:

find out who owns or manages your local ABC affiliate and firebomb their home, with their children inside

make these fuckers afraid to gently caress with trump

Agreed, we must destroy The Bachelor

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Squizzle posted:

for all his badness as a potus gwb was a fan of Obama from back as far as the 08 campaign and ive always found that charming

idk i feel like gwb was one of our worst presidents but ive found him weirdly disarming as a person, its a personal problem i have

He's awful, but earnestly awful

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

haven't seen baloogan in a while, did he melt down so hard that he stopped posting???

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Everything Trump dreams of...

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

For posterity, the entire speech is gonna be:

"I'm trying to make america great again, and I have a mandate because I won over Hillary with the biggest margin ever, but the lying media is stopping me from doing that"

Like, there's just stupid petty poo poo he keeps hitting over and over again and will never stop with

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I'm the guy on the left above kelly anne who literally can not believe this poo poo

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Baloogan posted:

ENTIRE WORLD CHASTISES IMPUDENT AND SHAMELESS STRUMPET KELLY ANN-CONWAY FOR HER LEWD AND INDECOROUS SLATTERNLINESS!
Trump(S01E36): Address to a joint sessionxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

is how long it can beee

What a dumb title, I hate anime

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

she's not wrong

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Hey did anyone post about the crazy shirtless interview Alex jones did?

http://gothamist.com/2017/02/28/it_rubs_the_lotion_on_its_skin.php

quote:

Alex Jones—a red-faced screaming sack of flesh who thinks the Obama administration faked the Sandy Hook massacre so they could take away Americans' guns and now has the ear of the President of the United States—was the subject of a sprawling profile in German news magazine Der Spiegel today. At some point, the reporter had lunch with Jones, who was dressed like this:

Let's look at that again.

One more time.

Photo aside, the piece, intended to reach an international audience, is harrowing, outlining some of the more insane conspiracy theories Jones has spouted. These include his claim that a global secret society created gay marriage "to encourage the breakdown of the family," for instance; that Obama and Hillary are literal demons who "smell like sulfur"; that the government uses "weather weapons" to make fake tornadoes, and is poisoning our drinking water. The profile reminds the world that the United States now has a right-wing nationalist propaganda arm, and notes that Jones gleefully describes Trump like he's "some Hitler-like Führer." All of this is so terrible—the anecdote the article ends with, however, is somehow even worse:

It's afternoon, and Jones is walking through the studio, his adrenaline level high and his blood sugar low. He needs to get something to eat. Platters of BBQ - chicken, beef and sausages - are set out on a table in the conference room. "Good barbecue," says Jones. "You tasted it already?"

He piles up food onto a plastic plate, and then he suddenly takes off his shirt without explanation. With his bare torso, he sits there and shovels meat into his mouth, a caricature of manliness, but also a show of power to the reporter sitting in front of him. He can do as he pleases.

Then Jones gets up and holds out a sausage. "Wanna suck?" he asks.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I'm gonna catch up on the bachelor instead because I'm sick of tormp's fat orange face

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

too bad PBS is getting defunded, laffo

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Queens Community Board Member Promises Bike Lanes Won't Be Needed Once Trump Gets Rid Of Immigrants

quote:

The debate over bike lanes and street safety improvements took an ugly turn last night in Queens when a member of Queens' Community Board 4's transportation committee allegedly said that once Donald Trump rounds up "all the illegals, there won't be anybody to ride in bike lanes."

:eyepop:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Guardians of the galaxy 2 took a hard turn with "drug addict Drax"

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

did anyone see the top news story on the NYT about how Obama intentionally hid info about Trump's ties to Russia across different agencies so that the new administration couldn't get their hands on it

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

cool can you imagine being so thin skinned that people recognize they can gently caress with you over and over again because you melt down every single time?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Jeff Sessions is out, to be replaced with highly decorated military vet "Colonel Sanders"

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

hey how about if Sessions gets sacked, they pick someone, anyone else, who isn't racist

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Montasque posted:

Snapchat is mostly used to send nude pictures to tinder dates. Your theory checks out.

can confirm

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lmao huckabee blocked me

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lmao it's just a blank stack of papers and now they're freaking out because people are calling ryan's bluff and trying to sneak peaks

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

christie about to roll through to the AG job as everyone realizes he can't be working for russia, because no one gives a gently caress about chris christie

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/FullFrontalSamB/status/837361203211079682

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

TwoStepBoog posted:

the healthcare bill goes to another schoool

my healthcare bill is in canada right now

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

hi I'm the loving doofus wearing a trucker hat with my slogan on it during a meeting, a meeting with generals as I, the president, sit there in the hold of a ship wearing a stupid hat and learning fun facts

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

should've thought twice before committing treason at Lego Community College

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

well, he has 6 minutes. I'm sure 4chan, repository of truth, has this on lock

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

paranoid randroid posted:

brb panning for bitcoin in the river

you'd be better off panning for graphics cards in the ashes of a bitcoin miner's house

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Chokes McGee posted:

it's going to be hilarious when the last bitcoin is found in the next few years (no seriously it'll happen)

it's the only currency where you can lose some of it from the general pool forever if your users are stupid enough to forget their wallet password

also mining drives the blockchain authentication, right? so it literally can't function anymore if there are no more coins to mine/ ie hashes to match against?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

ahahahah

"Coming soon to theaters... critics are raving about TRUMP"

• Locked thread