Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i can smile a bit knowing that Trump will go down as the worst president in history when all he wanted was for everyone to love and worship him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

triple sulk posted:

im almost free from the grip of the midwest

no you're stuck here forever with our trucknuts and our "Hillary for Prison" posters that are still up

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

If I know anything about cyclists it is that they do not believe laws apply to them and frequently die from blowing through stop signs illegally and getting creamed by a semi

I was sitting at a stop light in my car completely still, when I heard somebody hit the back of my car. A cyclist had been on the sidewalk, started crossing the street, and rammed my car at full speed.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

EVERY MORNING I OPEN PALM SLAM is probably the greatest post in SA history

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Flavius Belisarius posted:

what if putin has been following this thread just laughing

Putin, can I have some money please.
or a free trip to moscow? you can record me, I don't care. my life is pretty fuckin boring

pm me please

• Locked thread