Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Nonsense posted:

I'd hope BiBi suffers catastrophically in Israel for being such a Trump booster.

Well that and his upcoming corruption trial for accepting a bunch of bribes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Probably Magic posted:

Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy Against Trump Athletics.

Enemies of Trump University Athletics

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

anime was right posted:

if wrote a book on "the case for conservatism from a bernie supporter" how many dollars would i make if i jerk off conservatives

A lot

Go scam them out of their money

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Turdfuzz posted:

watchin bernies hands when hes not speakin at this townhall

yeah, its pretty lovely body langauage, but overall this program is really good and the kind of poo poo CNN needs to keep doing

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

anime was right posted:

how the gently caress can kasich sound so reasonable when hes such a piece of poo poo aaaaa

We've forgotten what a real, 90s style republican looks like because we've been surrounded by idiots for so long

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Jesus loving christ

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status...genumber%3D3322

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Gringostar posted:

trump gets his talking points from :foxnews: so he's probably waiting to see what works for them and just copy it to weasel out of it

Oh man, he is gonna tweetstorm about Seth Rich tomorrow

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

disjoe posted:

Bernie gonna run again

This time, its his time

*12 months later*

Corey Booker Would Have Won

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

SKULL.GIF posted:

I wouldn't get too excited about this dropping during the daytime tomorrow

comey has this planned out and we're going to get bombshells at 5 PM EST tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday, and no earlier than that (unless Trump fucks up and generates a fresh news story), so it can play out all evening on the news right when people aren't distracted by work

it'll be a bit more drawn out after that while the process plays out

God dammit, people on the west coast need time to do some work

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Fidel Castronaut posted:

they are just going to have to give mccabe the directorship because nobody wants it and he's doing the job right now. fine by me!

Gonna reappoint Comey

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

MadJackal posted:

Welcome to Nightvale is really funny and different.

Did it ever get back to being focused on the town or is it still narrator focused?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Samurai Sanders posted:

Well yeah that's just what I'm asking. If they decided that being under the same banner as him would destroy them all and he won't change, would they have no choice but to change themselves?

They decide to all migrate to the No Donalds Party

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I am on summer break so I can do this all the loving time but I had to take a break today and I worked on some foam core inserts for a board game and ate dinner with my fiancee and it is good to not do Trump for hours of each day. I will miss almost all of you when Trump is gone but i will enjoy having time back.

There will always be the Trump legacy thread

Also, I'm looking forward to free time again. I'll be able to watch sports again without constantly flipping back to CNN to see if Trump resigned yet

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Caeks posted:

As much as I want this poo poo to blow up more - what's the realistic outcome if all this Comey poo poo is true?

Because from my vantage point, this is all par for the course, didn't matter during the election, and isn't going to matter now.

Republican reps and senators are basically reaching the point that Dems were last week, starting to actually call for proper investigations and poo poo. Chaffetz has already demanded the FBI turn over all of the memos, Comey is apparently invited for a public session, and Paul Manafort is being taken down on tax evasion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I hate my 9/11 story, not that many people fondly remember theirs. I was driving to school and the morning radio guys just got the initial reports that a plane hit the WTC so they were like "haha what a terrible pilot" because they were morning radio hosts and they had assumed at first it was like a tiny prop plane.

They switched over to a live feed which I assumed was a "live feed" and when the second plane hit the reporter started doing this whole hysterical "oh my god a second plane has hit, we're under attack" thing that I actually thought was made for the show to be a funny Hindenburg parody.

So I was laughing at 9/11 on 9/11 while it happened :(

You are a true goon :911:

I enjoy your tribute(.avi) to 911

My story is my parents woke me up and said "someone just crashed a plane into the world trade center", and then by the time i got over to their bedroom they had already crashed the second plane.

• Locked thread