Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the cow had more black than white, they had no choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trash Trick posted:

I said that playing his game and doing what he wanted was dumb. Being outed as a pedo wasn't able to be foreseen!

do you really still think they were doing what he wanted

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trash Trick posted:

The people protesting him?

considering they directly led to him being outed as a pedophile i don't think it was actually a master plan

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

in fact i think milo is a stupid rear end in a top hat and the protests were actually good, and history just backed me up on this

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

wizard on a water slide posted:

lot of stuff imo

1) a lot of pedophiles seek positions of power so they can gain access to children and/or cover up their behavior

2) pedophiles socially network with other pedophiles which gives them social leverage and blackmail over them, making power incestuous among pedos

3) being insanely isolated/alienated from normal life by things like wealth and power probably fucks up your brain and your social relationships with others

4) there probably is a lot more sex crime going on among "normal people" than you think, you either just don't hear about it or it isn't reported/investigated

why can't there ever be Minor Sex Crimes

it's always brutal rape or horrifying torture, why can't someone just shoplift a titty or something

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shageletic posted:

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/02/18/trump-sons-dubai-golf-club/

For people paying attention, Trump said he turned down the deals with DAMAC.

And here's a NYtimes piece with more dets and mentioning him opening up a new hotel in prob the sketchiest real estate market in North America, Vancouver, with backers that include individuals tied to securities fraud in Malaysia and Chinese state companies: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/world/middleeast/trump-dubai-vancouver.html?_r=0

trump's recent strategy of pretending he isn't president is an interesting one, i'll give him that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

so you're the guy on the left then

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

so long as you pretend to be on their side, pizzagaters are such easy marks that it would make p.t. barnum's head spin

one time milo spent a few days making noises about how he was going to do a live video stream about pizzagate and they rejoiced and sent him a ton of money, then at the last minute he was like OOPS I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT AFTER ALL, CAN'T TELL YOU WHY and the pizzagaters were like OH NO THEY GOT TO MILO and started sending him even more money

i'm pretty sure i saw this exact scenario play out multiple times by different people

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

sexual assault good
pedophilia bad

there's the line i guess

please refer to the things that matter list: emails and pedophiles

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

JawKnee posted:

I don't think that's how work visas work

to ICE a visa is invalid if the victim sounds foreign

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tbf the idea of a "botched execution" is still kind of baffling to me

i mean moral issue aside how about you just shoot the guy in the head instead of making a rube goldberg machine

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

quadrophrenic posted:

i don't get why we don't just do that inert gas asphyxiation thing

gotta kill people, why not go for the painless completely foolproof method that uses an abundant resource

and as a bonus you can use the trapdoor right before they die to drop them into the republican deathmatch arena

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

time is getting pretty spicy lately

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

yes, but they'd rather not

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

there's nothing quite as heartening as seeing these dipshits get pooed on wherever they go

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

It's really encouraging to see people this angry at the right people for once, but where in the gently caress was this energy and passion on November 8th, 2016? Did people not realize how bad things were about to get if they didn't vote?

they realized, but they figured everyone else also realized so hillary would win therefore i don't have to vote/can just write-in dickbutt

turns out numbers don't work like that!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

gently caress them, they knew what he was. They voted to get turned into strike breakers at half pay while all actual enforcement is gutted or shifted to private security firms

actually they voted for that to happen to everyone but them

trump has no concept of goodwill though so lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

you do realize taht the left whinged about milo for 2 years and the right owned him in like a week because they homophobic

c-spam: lol milo owned himself

baloogan: ah yes another victory for the white race

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

chickens often poo poo in their own drinking water and will in fact actively try to do so

like there's feeders specifically to prevent this and they will climb around and angle their poo poo so it goes straight into their food/water anyway

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that seems less like an alternative interpretation and more like denial

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

cumshitter posted:

milo kind of has the same tehing going on in this video but when the host calls him a self hating gay man for talking about the gross things gay people do outside of clubs like kiss and hug he basically says, "yeah im pretty horrible thats my thing"

david icke also said this, to be fair

maybe not in the same words

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

my dog actively tries to roll in rotting fish at every possibility and then is emotionally hurt when everyone is like :| @ rotting salmon smelling dog

maybe that's a sign that you should take a loving shower

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

we did it. we reached the end of irony.

that isn't a good thing

the final tier of irony is 100% sincerity, suddenly you're earnestly defending your power rangers t poo poo's asthetics

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

I would jump at the opportunity to break the brains of everyone in america.

as long as it leads to canada deporting you there i'm 100% on board

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i heavily endorse baloogannews

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

pretty sure that happened last year

first of all, the notion of "morphin' time" is extremely subjective,

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

lol if i were to jump into politics it would be in the furtherence of CANADIAN TRUMPSIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and like real trump you would shuffle your feet and waddle behind the extremely handsome prime minister while he charms the nation

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

sincerity fuckin owns

that's true

by "not a good thing" i was referring more to the 4chan trump movement

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

no one appreciated my image :(

i liked it but bill o reilly's stupid rear end face brings me down

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

hey now mafukcer i aint' rejecting stims

i buy american and eat sleep and breathe american in all i do, and there's ntohig more goddamned AMERICAN can filling yourself full of stimulants at your own expense to do a bunch fo work for some soulless corp

I love stims but just don't prefer that one specific kind because I like having giant bottles of ~2hr effective types so I can better dose things

https://twitter.com/dril/status/833951887430926337

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

yaya gwhy dont u go gently caress a bear like ur canadian literature strongly encourages

dare i say

eh?

baloogan only endorses the polar bear section of our bear sex market

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

The strategy some people ascribe to the Trump administration of trying to give everyone outrage fatigue is definitely working on me. I'm just tired of it and not paying nearly as much attention anymore.

you're jewel repetition though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gringostar posted:

i'm guessing it has nothing to do with racism

he just really likes the white bears for reasons

look i'm just saying if he can't enjoy a tale of a man's tender love with a deadly brown bear then something ain't right

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH

no thanks

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

again, shut up milo nobody cares

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lmao that you have to run to the dem thread of all places to not get poo poo on because you share the single opinion that thread has

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TWIST FIST posted:

air bud???

the air bud clause, if something is not specifically forbidden than it is allowed

ie under air bud rules a dog can play basketball

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Philip Rivers posted:

id cry so fukken hard if a dog beat me in the basketball championship while some ref with a screwy smirk just shrugged about it

that's air bud, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

donald trump is the dog and the election is basketball

• Locked thread