Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

conway / spicy otp

you are a con in a way, but not very spicy lamo

TRUD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

this isn't a good sign haha

hes rand paul you goddam fool

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

thats nice that ron paul went picking daisies

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Leviathan posted:

it's also hard not to smoke 4 packs of misty 120s a day when ur boss is trump

it is if you spend enough time smoking weed like god intended

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

lol alex jones is one of the most important comedians of this era and you can't stand it

yeah hes our national treasure

HANDS OFF poo poo DUCK :colbert:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

freedom of the press to stfu

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Stephen Miller and Trump hate us for our hair having freedom

yeah my hair is so much nicer than the presidents it aint even that funny anymore

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Reach out and punch face

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Junkyard Poodle posted:

And I say Zed!

you misspelled JEB!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Serf posted:

any chance of some canadian aid down here comrade

canadaid

candaid

for this best of alol possible worlds

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ex post facho posted:

can we stop besmirching corn? corn is good

what other vegetable growson a cob

your mom on a cob

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

"hey ive heard of that"

:hfive:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

Nice bi erasure, erasurehead

~bi*l*ightinG~

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

100 more pts

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

same but goblin

dont touch your goblin goddamit!!! thats the prime ministers job TRUDO! TRUDO! TRUDO!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

trump worse than bid laden???
hosed up but true
if u disagree then u hate the troops

bin laden is fish food

fish food stinks but donelt truck sticnks mo!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

u can tell how lil i care cuz im postin bout how lil i care

dont care :justpost:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

TTALK ABOUT MUDFLAPS

MY GIRLS GOTTEM

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

RUM HAM posted:

New EO dropped

how is michael jackson making video games from the great beyond

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

there wolf lmao posted:

wait whos the president again????

Eric B.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

fits my needs posted:

Only posts allowed in there are some variation of "Bernie would have one"

i got my rap sheet for posting the truth B E R N I E W O U L D H A V E L O S T

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Brother Friendship posted:

It is really lovely outside though

thanks trump!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

lol if ur refering to me (cuz u said this after quoting me) i aint a mod

they misspelled god

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

texaholic posted:

I wanna be one of those people working on the massive touch behind Shep Smiths behind

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah it's already been broken so there isn't anything to worry about anymore

if you are under the age of 50 and not a millionaire+ you will die of starvation or deprivation, glhf

lol if u aint gonna die by your own hand

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Typo posted:

guys this is happening nytimes and cnn won't have whitehouse access but alex jones infowars will

hahahahahahahahhaa itsmothefukkenhappenen.gif bitch

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

dlool at the cops painting their cars to look lik murdercops cars

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

euphronius posted:

The GOP is going to tax fringe benefits

They are insane

good thing i never earned any in my life :|

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

try a fifth in a glass :nitecrew:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

boethius posted:

Remember when our President was a sexual predator?

was?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

I like how we're all "don't these guys know they'll make [x] mad by doing [y]?!?" as though we're ever having an election again

the us will have more elections, some of todays children might even be alove to see it!

good luck :thumbsup:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

welp, that's it, it's the death of the republic
it's nice to be in here with you guys while the ship sinks and the violinists keep playing
Putin did it y'all, he succeeded where Stalin could not

yeah this sucks

idw hafta switch back to acoustic instruments after the power plants all burn but what can ya fukken do?

bless everybodys heart

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

who the fk is merlin spermcock?

u rang :wink:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

this thrrad is daycrew af right now and it's friday

just fukken lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

but I mean even if we are already hosed and there's nothing that can be done about it that doesn't mean that this boiled-over dogvomit "logic" you're using hasn't gotten us to this point to begin with so I'm still gonna call you a fukken dipshit idiot bitch because that's what this kind of thought process deserves

sez the dude reading vladimir putins posts :911:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

my lunch buzz is wearing off and this sucks

you know what you have to do

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

:shrug:
dont really care what ppl post anyway tbh

it aint what you post its that you post

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

which is funny because the Grand Fash Vizier Bannon seems more interested in fighting with the media than with his political opponents

hes breitfart, CNN is his political opponents

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Lmao gently caress those retards

TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

You know how people talk about the weak men at the end of a civilization? They're not talking about dudes who gently caress dudes, they're talking Ken Bone. He's the epitome of what never having to struggle does to a man.

he struggles to get ento his pants every morning

• Locked thread