Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

i have diplomatic imoonity

Shoulda said 'dicklomatic'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
C'mon, tweets. C'mooooooooon tweets!

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

logikv9 posted:

im a trump supporter now because of how bigly he's owning those trump supporters

You fool! Now you're destined for total disappointment and betrayal!

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

a real chump posted:

do white supremacists hate foreign war because it delays the racewar they want?

i'm not clear on why this is such a big issue for them
I think in this case it's because Assad is s strongman who hates the scary muslims of ISIS.

edit: also, they're loving idiots.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Gringostar posted:

holy poo poo

trump can't even kill brown people right

:lol:

Sure he can. Provided they're American citizens and 8 years old.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
This is great because it's a bunch of losers complaining that it's some other unelected rear end in a top hat whispering in the ear of the 70-year-old Boy King. "But what about our Grand Vizier?"

Like if Bannon shaved for once in his goddamned life, maybe he'd have some lasting influence. Trump beats his son for not wearing a suit and Bannon can't be arsed to scramble up a tie?

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Office Pig posted:

reports say he can barely bother with clothes

They just slough off him like dead skin off pus-engourge flesh.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Wikkheiser posted:

I sympathize with Bannon's schlubbiness. He's a schlub. A schmoe. And frankly, anyone who says there should be rules of appearance when Donald Trump is the president of the United States with that oversized tie, supported by scotch tape -- beneath fake blonde hair grafted into his goddamn skull -- deserves everything they get in 2020 and beyond.

I'd be more sympathetic if they weren't braying about the cultural superiority of the White Race while showing no signs of basic hygiene.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

now mind you I'm not absolving Schnorkles of terrorisms

just that speciifc one I made up

he could still be a grinning plane terrorist
It's possible that you unintentionally ms-painted him into a terrorist act that he was actually a part of.

:thinkinggif:

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
:( shootyplane

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
13 Celebrity Sideboobs That Perfectly Explain the Tunnel Collapse and Death of 43 Miners.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

What happened yesterday to set it apart?

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I've seen piss-streams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate...

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
You know, I'm never going to forgive the conspiracy theorists for being wrong about the Illuminatti/Rothchilds/Lizards.

The world is going to end because we're a loving democracy. Or republic at least.

Of all the loving luck.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

C-Euro posted:

If the last year has proven anything, it's one of the following:

--The Illuminati/Rothchilds/Lizardmen aren't real
or
--We have horribly, HORRIBLY mis-judged their aims

It's like finding out the Kwisatz Haderach is that gif of the guy puking in his hands and rubbing it in his face.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

Is it true that red wine is good for you when you've been exposed to radiation

I need to figure out whether I am a functional alcoholic or a doomsday prepper that's ahead of the curve

Red wine is good for you.

Also white whine.

Also beer.

And whiskey.

And and and

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Get a Life was amazing. David Mirkin was involved and he was a showrunner for the good seasons of the Simpsons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDaS2Dofu1E

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Shining remake looking good.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

cumshitter posted:

holy poo poo now i wanna buy a doll house just large enough for my cats to squeeze into and get pictures of them knocking over delicately crafted tiny mid century modern (its a california thing) furniture everywhere like theyre giants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEU8CjPIrpw

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

i gave u advice too u ungrateful gently caress

Do you smoke crack? No. Bye.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
harem more like scarem

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

DogonCrook posted:

I mean lol if you think alex jones even registers on the shithead scale in texas. Its definetly not an act. I mean i guess im desensitized from living here but we have openly racist radio shows here so he is actually pretty tame imo.

One of the worst thing about liberals is that they believe anyone who thinks differently is just faking it. Whether it's Alex Jones, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck or Baloogan, they'll always eager to claim they don't really mean it and are just doing it for the cash or lolz. And the Alex Jones types love that poo poo because it gives them complete license to go whole hog nazi without ever being held accountable. Every last one of them believes it 100%.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

what will liquefy my liver first

alcohol or radiation?

Depends on which you have the most ready access to.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
My outraged, drunken-numbskull take is that the democrat was leading by a 2:1 margin until a voting "irregularity" in the republican's home town suddenly threw the win to the republicans.

That's obviously not what happened, but the DNC should bang that drum in order to appeal to my fellow outraged, drunken-numbskulls.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Augus posted:

I focus on my wang
The only thing that's real
Yeah, right. More like "the needle tears a hole."

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Augus posted:

The edit of that song from the Logan trailer has hosed with my head irreparably :saddowns:
I beg your pardon? I was calling you a needle-dick.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

bet u didn't believe Halloween mask theory either huh

I love how all of those theories also predicted an impeachment.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Person of Interest was a good show about the Surveillance State that used the Johnny Cash version of Hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD8qvpMw8Vw

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

its a shame that the first season was DOGSHIT!!!!!

glad i stuck with it tho
FALSE. The first season was low-key brilliant in how it laid the groundwork for the seasons to come.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

NO IT WAS BAD

case of the week sucked; ongoing cyberpunk war owned
The cyberpunk war was an emergent property of the case of the week plots, just as consciousness is an emergent property of constituent body elements. You cannot have one without the other.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Addamere posted:

the presidency only ages people who give at least some of a poo poo some of the time

thus far trump has somehow managed to give negative shits per poo poo, some kind of shitceleration that scientists are too embarrassed to admit they do not understand
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but Trump has looked like absolute poo poo since he won. His hair especially looks flaccid and colorless.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

i cant wait to see it on american crime story with jessica lange as hillary, dave schwimmer as ted cruz, and john travolta as jeb!

Feel like the Cruz and Jeb! roles should be reversed.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

has anyone said runossoff yet
im sayin it idc

I did. It was in another forum, but I said it.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

:siren:IMPORTAnt NEWS AlERT FROM CNN:siren:

Thanks to Trump, we can watch a woman sit on her balls.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
It's joint custody but the court mandates he eat a big bowl of chili before picking his kids up which means they never actually leave their mother.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Night10194 posted:

I kinda can't tell, but it legit seems like he's going crazier as time goes.

It's only 97 days!

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Given the incompetence, corruption, flouting of standards, and general stupidity…I bet Clinton could just steamroll her way in claiming that she's the actual President. Just keep stating she's in charge.

It wouldn't be the most hosed up thing to happen in the last few months.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

"As they ate, the president and Mr. Comey made small talk about the election and the crowd sizes at Mr. Trump's rallies."

lmao

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Once, my dad walked in on me blasting a missile. Very embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Agrajag posted:

yeah lets not exaggerate the magnitude of your junk

That's just what dad said!

• Locked thread