Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

c

Chokes McGee posted:

I can see your house from my house (I'm in Louisville (it's next to Indiana))

*adds Chokes to list of people I will not be spoken down to by, note: Bevin*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

was the movbie hoosiers accuarte to life as a hoosier?

also yeh i dunno if ive ever seen you mention it

Happy ending? hope? lol it ain't

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reminder that over a year ago I predicted Trump betraying Kurds to such a degree that they end up hijacking airliners into Trump towers

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

murked by dragon posted:

i swear you made this exact post a few hours ago or my brain is completely broke

I did indeed, it's just that evidence keeps mounting faster and faster

last time it was because Trump agreed with Erdogan that the Kurd were ISIS-style terrorists

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Let me tell you about a little Indiana game theory (1/327)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my god this is insanely accurate and I am wheezing from chortling so hard into my radiator still

Addamere posted:

being a real sport here, making sure that guy gets his money's worth for the red text title

I figure, now I've got a license to go HAM about Indiana stuff so why not? nobody cares of course, but then again, nothign matters

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The real joke is that I'm a public sector direct employee of the state so I ain't saying poo poo about poo poo and only mention the state generally at most lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

it's okay EHF just own your Hoosierocity

In honor of this thread, this is what I'm eating for lunch tomorrow:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chapo is going to be over the moon

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

petit choux posted:

:same: But my main fitness activities are cycling and swimming. And today, digging up ferns.

gently caress ferns, they had their chance when the dinosaurs were around but they hosed IT UP

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

petit choux posted:

They're gonna outlast us, holmes.

fake news

they aren't immune to nukes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

[in extremely chani voice]: tell me of your homestate hoosier

my home state is Nothingmatterstan

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

CommanderApaul posted:

Ohio State Football, chili on spaghetti, and getting the gently caress out of Ohio.

Into space if necessary

No other state has more astronauts

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

all it took was Trump moving there

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

a motherfucker gave away his birthright to a bunch of land over some lentils once

squizzle knows what i'm talking about

lentils own

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

anime was right posted:

Minneapolis... good?

There's a lot of truly excellent cities in the midwest provided you can ignore redlining and don't require NYC subway-style public transit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Skylkiune ain't haute cuisine displayed as a deconstructed pasta dish with wheat berries and a still mooing cow or whatever but it's tasty

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

marmot25 posted:

Pro-tip for dal lovers: this is the best cookbook and it will take you to new parts of flavortown you have never even heard of before.

I've made a billion lentil/dal dishes in my life, is this really worth :10bux: to me?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

everey last one of you lumbering obese and sad fuckcks wshould eat more green lentils in any sort of form because they're delicious and infinitely superior to whatever moron garbage ur shoveling into ur putin-holes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

death awaits?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Tom Gorman posted:

i got a gas station burrito b/c it's maximum calorie value vs. cost

checkmade libtards. get beefy bitch.

If you're looking to offened a bitch bc of food being poor people food ur requoting to the wrong dude

I'm a fuckin animal to who love all food from lovely gas station tacqitos to overpiced moron idiot tuna steaks and will never hsame somebody for eatin food

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

and if u think a gas station food item is the actual best value per dollar then ur especially talkin to the wrong homie because despite being chepa, poo poo is still a rip

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Are you the Go Hoosiers! guy who got banned from league of legends?

I'm not sure what you are talking about and have never been banned but yes!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm the best kind of Hoosier because I am actually a huge Buckeyes fan by birth and raising

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Stefan Prodan posted:

i don't know how you got this red title when I swear I don't remember a single Karl Sharks post that didn't mention north carolina

It's prett6 well established that I'm the Indiana poster least likely to mention being a Hoosier in this thread

So for the next few days my plan is to make this avatar purchase worth it by constantly harpoing on living in a lovely rear end state

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Tom Gorman posted:

yeah. the best value is the burger king dumpster after 2am but they put this cone thing over the top (i guess to keep raccoons out) but I can't get in there unless I engineer some kind of crane-grabber claw device,,.

ZDR this is clearly a raccoon poster plz deal with them

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i grew up and realized that its much more amusing to not gaf about duke vs carolina cuz everbody else gettin so worked up is just :discourse:

O-H-

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Stefan Prodan posted:

see if you can just post about Iowa all the time so Jastiger gets sad and goes away

Lol like I'm half as pathetic enough to be called an Iowan

What a bunch of sad stupid Nazi voting cucks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

remusclaw posted:

The Music Man has a song about Indiana.
"Gary Indiana Gary Indiana Gary Indiana"

Turns out the guy is lying about graduating there anyway, he was something of conman you see, kinda reminds me of a certain President.

Anyway good movie.

Sounds like a really lovely representation of something that is otherwise extremely straightforward

To whit

Stay the gently caress out of gary

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

INDIANA!!!!

Are you TRIGGERED

Non Hoosier

CUCKS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Flavius Belisarius posted:

hoosier looks like hoser

It's not that distant from the word in a lot of ways

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

i have pounds of quinoa, it's pretty much the only grain/pseudo cereal/w/e it is that i eat at this point

It's fine but still massively inferior to lentils

Like you get better nutrient profiles for an eighth the price and it's grown in MAERIICA and not some nun raping junta

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I recommend la preferrida lentils as thus far they have not included tiny rocks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I grew up in the Pea and Lentil Capital of the World.

Both suck.

Sounds like you neglected to mention growing up in the wrong and silly Capitals of the world too

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i remember thinkin newton was full of poo poo and we were fixin to see some majorly unequal reaction :smith:

Sandy Hook truther eh?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol if you dont look your veggies anywaze

I still check, but it is a lot tougher with lentils and I appreciate them being as discerning as i

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I'm allergic to both. It's like being born in Disneyland and being allergic to happiness and laughter.

Oh if you are allergic i can respect and pity that

Oh man that sucks tho. Blame your God imho, not lentils

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If I know anything about cyclists it is that they do not believe laws apply to them and frequently die from blowing through stop signs illegally and getting creamed by a semi

• Locked thread