Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

the main reason why i recommended that book is that i think we're the last neoliberal generation. I dunno what comes next, but the cracks in society are starting to show. Escapism, ironic detachment, symptoms of something much bigger.
Looks like its Jeb's time to shine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The bill is gonna pass because we live in the worst possible timeline

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/859920020213649408

this guy never lived in the projects did he? American strains of christianity are the worst
THE POORS MUST SUFFER

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
if your poor, you're now legally required to wear those really uncomfortable shirts without anything underneath, also your shoes have to have stones inside them and your skin must be periodically flayed

Because Otherwise What Incentive Do You Have To Pull Yourself UP!?!?!?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
A gundam is a kind of macross

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Time to get high...on life...

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

theres zero chance there arent japanese guidebooks listing the height weight total displacement surface area and coefficient of friction for every single one of those robots and you goddamn well know it
Well, i mean duh, that's because gundams are real

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

Evangelions are loving huge

Oh rad it has escaflowne on it, that poo poo was great

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Junkyard Poodle posted:

how big is the eva1 wang when the hydraulics are going?

this is important
Evas are made from people and eva 1 is shinjis mother

So this being japan...

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

aww look how tiny starscream is

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Killer robots in the future will probably look a lot more like those spider things in gits but everyone loves the big stupid gundams

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Lol did the bill actually pass

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The only bad thing about goats is that they can just die on you, out of nowhere, because they're good at hiding how sick they might be.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Like they are having parties and sending anxious people accross the country into panic attacks and it's all goddamn Kabuki.

Can it really be 8 years of this.
Believe it bitchboi

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
To all millenials: your entire adult political lives is going to be dominated by the effects of this presidency, that you're watching right now

Its never going to leave you, its going to haunt you like a bad dream

Don't laugh too hard

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
MaxxBot

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Under our noses the entire time

How many other fake posters are there? Am I the only human here?!?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Has anyone said 'cinco le mayo' yet

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Your mom is like a united plane: overbooked

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
zegerman when are u gonna get ur kid an account and teach them the ways of the zeg

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Utz posted:

i once had a friend who knew i was having trouble sleeping, so she gave me some chinese herbal pills

i took them and soon after fell into a deep torpor and my breathing became severely depressed

i was aware of this but could do little do breathe any better and could not rise from my supine position

i seemed to lie in death's black embrace for hours before my consciousness finally unspooled that night

each breath so slow and shallow it'd hardly fog a mirror

overall, a restful night's sleep
How many endangered species did you eat that day

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Cities own, people terraformed pristine wilderness into giant prisons, because they have a fail digestive system and can't photosynthesis, and are also weak and flabby

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Man In The State Of Nature is a gigantic baby, eating poisonous plants and failing to catch a slow rear end animal like a pig

The Jebs of the animal kingdom

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, not rushed at all

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Replace ivanka with whiskey

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Thanks for having better photoshop skills then me

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
someone beat you to it but good job!
i will hang them on my wall and dress them and feed them and then bury them when they die from neglect

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

A high school student is owning a congressman right now.

"Is rape, under your bill, considering a pre-existing condition? YES OR NO. I WANT A YES OR NO"

Congressman dodges the question. And she is taking him to task. I love it.
If only actual journalists did this

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I was already insane so I'm fine

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The biggest causality of the Trump administration is going to be the reverence for process you see on poo poo like the west wing. That's gone, its not gonna come back when Trump's admin ends, nothing will matter

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

ghost in the shell's aesthetic was already done better by the matrix a long time ago
I'm triggered by this post

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

smg is a good poster
Politifact rates this as 'pants on fire'

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The sign doesn't mention his son or children, is entirely directed at him, something he declares he's fine with

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

anime was right posted:

who here is my friend and who here is my enemy. speak now or forever hold your piss.
Im dtf

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Dolash posted:

How much longer is it going to take for the major networks and newspapers to just start calling Trump a liar? I don't mean indirectly or implying he is or whatever, I mean headlines like "President lies to nation, repeatedly, pathologically, reflexively, about even the most trivial things."
They already did, it didn't do anything

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

anime was right posted:

my job involves internet forums and in between my job of internet forums i post on internet forums
what do you do on bathroom breaks

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Feed ur loving dog dog food, it had its own isle in the grocery store and everything

Jc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Don't think things will start mattering because Pence is president.

• Locked thread