Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

ed, balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

so has milo ever actually met trump and if so are there pictures

I want to see the look of sheer disgust on president piss pig's face when he shakes hands

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Big Fat Iguana posted:

If Milo doesn't work for Brietbart anymore someone call ICE, we have an illegal alien to deport

https://mobile.twitter.com/7im/status/834138180165046272

I'd bet money that Milo has done nothing to upkeep his immigration status too, and has been coasting on the immunity of being a white Anglo

lol

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

I'm watching the Arkansas town hall and I legit hope that "YOU WORK FOR US" becomes a rally cry

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

lmao, cotton is getting owned by an actual, literal child

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

rudatron posted:

That only applies to democrats, turns out republicans can do whatever shady poo poo they want, like selling out the presidency to the Russians, and suffer absolutely no consequences for it

accountability and adherence to the law only applies to the center-left -> left

The last month has essentially been America having the dawning realization that their government runs on the honor system

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Social security insolvency has very little to do with population growth and increasing ages anyway, the people who put the trust together in the first place weren't stupid, they understood that people were gonna live longer and continue to gently caress and accounted for that

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

I love how this review is so concerned with trying to replicate even a fifth of Roger Ebert's vicious wit that it fails to actually function as a review on any meaningful level

criticism is dead

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

there's a guy in one of my friend circles who recently got outed as having voted for trump "for the lols" after spending the last 5 months pretending to have not voted at all out of protest and we will never stop making fun of his cowardice

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Calm posted:

Bannon is one of those truly evil motherfuckers. He definitely knows exactly what he's doing. I'm guessing he really gets off to the fact that millions will die and suffer due to his policies and the influence he wields over Trump.

Bannons the kind of dude who is 100% certain that he'd be the lord humongous in the post-society motorcycle death culture, even though he'd be lucky to end up as the toady

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Squizzle posted:

bannon wants to know who run bartertown

pelosi is tina turner in this equation, right

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Relevant Tangent posted:

How'd he get outed?

Accidentally Facebook messaged in the wrong chat while talking about politics and then sheepishly admitted to it when called on it

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Relevant Tangent posted:

Ahaha, the fool. Should've pretended he was trolling.

He wasn't really fooling anyone tbh, he's your classic middle class failson who was all about gamergate and posted milo poo poo "ironically," I think he realized they everyone had his number after five months of lying and poorly disguised buyers remorse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Jazerus posted:

captain janeway is from a college town which has a very respectable diversity in food styles available

it's kind of funny every time she talks about being back home on the farm like she lived in the middle of montana

star trek takes place on the far side of global thermonuclear war so

• Locked thread