Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

why the gently caress can't kids just buttchug vodka like we used to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Squizzle posted:

something french???????

russian, started by catherine the great

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Just visited that subreddit to see if Trumpers were losing faith yet and every post is about Seth Rich. I feel like I missed something. What is this conspiracy about?

the mods there delete non-positive/trump good submissions and ban the people submitting them. they banned a dude that was a trumper for having 1 negative thing in a 63 point list about some bullshit trump did/supported.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Deceptive Thinker posted:

How did Obama break the right wing brain so badly?

the USA is really loving racist, that's how.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Fullhouse posted:

yeah trump can piss on and grope whoever he wants but crossing the israeli security apparatus is a dealbreaker for many

the jesus trap must be ready when the time comes

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Fidel Castronaut posted:

seven is a holy number

literally the devil and god are raging inside this page

i read good omens i know how this ends

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

fake news!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Mr. Jive posted:

I thought tidal forces rip you apart instantaneously at the event horizon? I have no idea what I'm talking about but black holes are fun.

nope, the event horizon could be really really far away for a large enough black hole. like you wouldn't even be able to tell you passed the event horizon because the difference in gravitational force won't be noticeable

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

trillion years is a long as gently caress time

not for TRUMP

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

The real joke is that I'm a public sector direct employee of the state so I ain't saying poo poo about poo poo and only mention the state generally at most lmao

it's okay EHF just own your Hoosierocity

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

everey last one of you lumbering obese and sad fuckcks wshould eat more green lentils in any sort of form because they're delicious and infinitely superior to whatever moron garbage ur shoveling into ur putin-holes

i only eat corn husks

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

livin' the dream

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

just lol if you live in north america and you're not within 100 miles of the pacific

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

best psalm is psalm 69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

my true name is

JEB!

• Locked thread