Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

o/u

donald j trump is the 45th and current president of the united states of america as of july 15, 2017

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

JosefStalinator posted:

if we see trump AND everyone in his admin (sessions, etc) all having their careers end and tainted forever, with some fallout for the lesser lackeys (gowdy, king, etc) this will all be worth it

I used to think we were in the best timeline because fascism failed, but a full on trump implosion and full commusanders takeover in 2018-20 will bring me back to that thinking

but lol nothing matters so im looking forward to his second and third terms

a number of years ago post 2008 i had considered that poo poo needed to get way way worse before it got better and that mccain woulda hosed poo poo up compiling on everything bush did and we could have had the gop decimated at that point

guess it took another 8 years or so, but donald j trump is doing it now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'd understand not going right away if he felt he could get further damning info

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

Living through a watergate in the age of social media is super cool and super good

it owns and is a blessing to experience before humanity destroys itself

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

omg

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im playing star wars destiny

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hi

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

has rump been impeached yet

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rip spicy

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

here's the hottest of hot takes

it's going to be loving incredible when trump is either impeached or somehow resigns (despite this likely being impossible due to his personality) and the investigation ends up continuing, only to find that trump was right and there was no direct command or involvement from him with the russians, but just that his idiot family members did whatever behind his back because they know donny's a senile old moron, and that trump basically got himself impeached because of his hubris and microscopically thin skin

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lawman 0 posted:

trump isn't smart enough too collude but sessions is

i mean in reality i really think trump is "innocent" aside from dumb loans from russia that he did in the 90s or whatever. maybe the piss tape exists, maybe not. i do however think everyone around him is guilty in some way, and as evidenced by his complete and utter inability to focus on anything for more than 30 seconds, he's not pulling the ropes on any international relations whatsoever and it's almost impossible to believe he ever did because he's really just that stupid. he's simply there to be the figurehead and represent the maga garbage.

he's just loving embarrassed by the fact that he's being investigated even if he could just let it go through and possibly encourage it, then just have everyone around him get in trouble instead.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

what will the new day bring

this day isnt even over

trump!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

quadrophrenic posted:

omfg, how have bill mitchell's videos not become a thread meme

https://youtu.be/Igg1Oru_Gq8?t=174

this poo poo is loving amazing