Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Lastgirl posted:

The right honourable Ed Balls has decreed this thread the designated waiting list for liver and pancreas transplants.

This megathread, as per C-SPAM tradition is run and maintained (poorly of course) by a bunch of alcoholic derelicts and druggies who choose poorly how to spend their free time! :sparkles:

:tutbutt: :tutbutt: :tutbutt: :tutbutt:

This megathread's focus is generally on Donald Trump's current reign as Chancellor of his puppet regime which is run by an ad-hoc skeleton crew known as The Legion of Doom, i.e. "Why we Drink" set to the tune of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgsZx9kHvU4

However, international and domestic incidents are covered as well as loose and general topics, just with the spin of drunken insight into uncharted waters.

Despite being a huge mess of a thread, it is not a chat thread. We have one here.

Our current C-SPAM president at the time of writing this is: crazy cloud All hail! May his unconventional wisdom be our light in these dark and trying times. Inshallah~

Nite Crew has a radio station/video/chat thing which helps unwind from the insanity and blow off some steam :beerpal:
It is most active during EST evening hours, between 7 pm - 1 am Movies typically run at 10 pm EST
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Everyone is welcome to post! Day Crew, Lurkers, Tourists, D&D refugees, whatever. It's not some exclusive club, nobody gives a shiet. :justpost:

There are only a few conditions to keep in mind while posting here if you are new to this thread and C-SPAM in general.

C-SPAM's Nite Crew embraces the philosophy of Ephemerality: In which all good and bad things come to an end eventually, and our posting is but a mandala for Death 👏 Is 👏 Certain~👏 Namaste.

Fenrir's chains are broken. Hannibal ad portas. Dondal T;armp did a reverse benghazi killing an 8 year old american girl who liked minnie mouse cartoons and an american soldier. Kali has come to collect. Oppenheimer did nothing wrong. Dr. Ian Malcolm was right.

Especially if you are new, read the rules!!

This is important so that you aren't the type of poster that goes

"B-b-but...I came here into this sub-forum to this thread specifically to find substantial news instead of a news site and to engage in disingenuous intellectual debate where I am always right and you are wrong. Instead... all I got was pages and pages of circlejerks, tired memes and terrible youtube links to music!!! I'm complaining because my tummy is upset on account of drinking too much milk and I refuse to offer any articles or links of my own and I won't contribute either!!!"
:qqsay:

You aren't the first, and you won't be the last at the McDonald's Drive Thru window. Spam is in the name of the sub-forum :chloe: It's a fast and loose environment and yer just kicking the hornet's nest if you choose to hit submit reply without this kind of self-awareness going in this thread. It's just a fair warning.

If you really want to have a discussion on a particular topic with regards to Trump, his cabinet or what the h*ck is going on America today, provide links and articles or news. People will engage you! Just don't expect to always fully pan out. Drunks have hang overs to deal with in this nightmare scenario and prefer summaries.

Brevity is cherished here unlike D&D.

If you truly want to gaze into the abyss and learn what the gently caress really happened today, we have this nifty Abyss Gazer device. (Seriously, click on it. You're welcome.)

It is a patented prototype that allows you to observe safely in the finite space of our lives, the dark aura convalescing into this pit of despair without making your brain bleed right out into your eye sockets and dripping grey goo tears after warping into a subconscious singularity where distinguishing the gap between reality and a farce is impossible and you just never come back. :tif:

It's not a guarantee, should the prototype fail:

Alcohol has been proven by Nite Crew scientists after laborious experimentation to be the one guarantee to ensure your brain does not go completely broken to survive this presidency.

Time has slowed down significantly since our first Twitter-American President's whirlwind transition into the White House. It has been proven by Nite Crew scientists that alcohol is a time traveling device that will help you escape the phenomenon of slowed down time being weighed down by this highly dense pocket of insanity by briefly altering your consciousness and desyncing it from this current timeline and allowing you to fast forward when possible.

Black out periods have been recorded as common, so as always use it safely and responsibly since tampering with time and space with alcohol requires a massive amount of energy resulting in volatile and unstable rifts in the continuum. :science:

Should you find your alcohol tolerance level too high after a certain point and can no longer fast forward through time, which will be unavoidable after a period.... It will be time to shatter the veil by using alcohol as an incendiary device against the structure that houses this swirling mass known as the Reality Distortion Bubble. You will know when the Reality Distortion Bubble reveals itself, cloaked in the flag and cross, spewing fascist rhetoric.

Be sure to waste as much American whiskey as possible in the process of undertaking in this eventual, inevitable and arduous task.

All good and bad things come to an end, you should know this by now, inshallah. :twisted:

The Previous thread can be found here.

Here's to 7 more slow, torturous years of this insanity if we aren't lucky enough to be vaporized off this floating chunk of dust suspended in space. It's been a month. :cheers:

I read the whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
If you think duck penises are weird just think what duck vaginas must look like

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I'm getting some great promoted twitter ads

https://mobile.twitter.com/CitizenNewsfeed/status/833568743762456576

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Whoever keeps changing my av, they're great and I <3 you

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Baloogan posted:

i always wonder wtf is happening in the sewers when i see floods

A real sewage inspector would know they fill up and overflow into the nearest river

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Baloogan posted:

lamo @ luddites in this loving thread. try loving cooking rice on a wood stove with no light aside from the flames

Cooking dinner over any fire but especially a campfire is life-affirming

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

C-SPAM incarnate

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Philip Rivers posted:

question: why boil the eggs in the tea broth? why not just crack em and let em sit in the juice overnight? u can do this with any cookedness of eggs and it works, the tea broth prolly wont penetrate as deep but the yolk will be less stinky

boiling eggs for more than like 10min denatures the proteins in the yolk and releases a bunch of sulfur which gives it that green outer layer and makes it smell like, well, sulfur. theres no way you could possibly avoid this using his cooking method

Good question he even says soak the eggs in the broth overnight for better flavor

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Hypha posted:

In all shapes and forms I love milk drinkers

I think children are adorable too

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

FirstAidKite posted:

So does milo...

No he thinks they're sexy, which I do not!!!!!

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Hypha posted:

Also cats

They shouldn't have the milk but they LOVE it

My cat hates it but god forbid I open any can even canned peaches, she gets really mad if I don't offer her some

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Jose posted:

cats are abad get a dog instead like a normal person

My cat kills loving rats half her size, most dogs are too pussy to do that

She also follows as me when I go for walks without needing a leash

She's basically a better version of a dog that can also take care of herself when I'm not around and isn't an idiot

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Baloogan posted:

wtf is a stoat

It's half-way between a weasel and a ferret

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Mr Hootington posted:

Cats are dumber than dogs

Racist

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
If Milo doesn't work for Brietbart anymore someone call ICE, we have an illegal alien to deport

https://mobile.twitter.com/7im/status/834138180165046272

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

triple sulk posted:

lol donald turmp is president of the us of a

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
lmao @ ICE arresting a soccer mom at her kid's game while letting a giant piece of poo poo like Milo go free

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I'm tired and don't know what's going on anymore so here's good ol Sam Pepys

https://mobile.twitter.com/samuelpepys/status/834255236013359108

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I can't remember the last time I read an actual real book that wasn't a text book

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

cumshitter posted:

theres an incel gawking thread in GBS and someone found this really good post

Gosh what a loving and supportive community!

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
My dad's 5'3" & got married and had 2 kids. People who are hung up on hieght are weird imo

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

triple sulk posted:

I still want to die

:same:

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
lol both my jobs are in their busy season and both are going to wind down at about the same time I'm so tired right now but in a week I'm going to be bored

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Anyway is eBay down for anyone else? I want to order some muskox wool yarn for my sister

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

ScrubLeague posted:

Getting laid is super easy all you have to do is find a hooker.

The incel guys are all too insecure and women-hating to hire a hooker lmao

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Me: fur is bad, fur looks better on a live animal than a dead coat. Kill fur-coat wearers *throws paint*

Also me: holy poo poo mink yarn EXISTS I must order some for the knitter in my family!!!

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Gringostar posted:

:same:

but replace polar bears with bankers

dinosaur vs. CEO

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Beginning to think $12 whiskey was a bad idea

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

What are those and are they legal to own in Ohio?

Velociraptors (real ones had feathers unlike what that dumb movie franchise taught everyone)

And probably, Ohio used to have really lax ownership laws until a suicidal idiot decided to let all his lions and tigers out & feed himself to them

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

I've never seen a "food stamp" it's all ebt cards these days

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

This is the best timeline

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
are there any Hitlers left or did they all change their last names

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

punchymcpunch posted:

Bet ed balls was volksy as heck.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Our president is a retarded piss-baby who cant regulate his own emotional state lol

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

The Nastier Nate posted:

Follow-up question, how do we plan on enforcing transgender bathroom laws?

Do we hire a bathroom attendant for every bathroom in every shopping mall, zoo, library, etc that asks to see your junk when you walk in? If so I approve of it as a jobs-stimulus bill.

They're just going to arrest every women going to the bathroom who don't look "feminine enough" which will mean a number of non-trans women will spend the night in men's jails as well as trans women because not everyone is a delicate flower of a women

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I should show you all the homemade CAT scanner my dad built in his garage to image fossils

Chemists are insane even when not doing chemistry lol

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Nonsense posted:

Trump is raising taxes on workers who have employee-provided insurance isn't he?

lol can't wait to explain that to my clients next tax season!!!!!!! They already birch enough about Obamacare as it is

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

fknlo posted:

Welcome to Trump's America

My little sister works there(not there tonight and fine), and some white guy was being overtly racist, one of her regulars tried to kick him out and the guy decided to start shooting. :911:

Someone was distributing alt right stuff in a suburb on the Missouri side too.

I don't think anyone punched them.

To no ones surprise the alt-right is also bad at history

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I've never read any dune book nor do I have any intention of doing so, suck it nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I have like $12 to my name right now but fortunately payday is Friday and Weird Wednesday is free at the movie theater. Going to watch a bad movie tonight

What are you all up to?

edit I spent today taking down Valentines cards in a Walgreens and putting up Easter, Passover, St. Pats, and Minor Spring Holiday cards.

• Locked thread