Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm eatin' TWO SCOOPS of ice cream r/n and this is literally me, I am making these noises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjfLE5uX0A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

The Tennessee proud boys are under fire after witnesses claim that members jerked off to nude photoshops of Dig 'Em the Honey Smacks Frog

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

I did a thing posted:

I'm good enough.
I'm smart enough.
And gosh darn it, the people like me.

i'd vote for stuart smalley in 2020, not joking

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

what was the anime where there is a men army and a women army and they have starships and the starships connect and bang each other or something

i don't even know what to google here

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Baloogan posted:

You know, speaking of military equip going to isis, air travel is a bubble. Terrorist groups totally have smuggled manpads into Europe lol effectively open borders to active war zones like Syria and Ukraine, a few shootdowns of airliners over cities every month or so and boom air travel p much stops

Or, even better

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

I've never been to Dunkin Donuts lol

only because there is a Krispy Kreme that's closer and why would I get anything else if krispys are available.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

everey last one of you lumbering obese and sad fuckcks wshould eat more green lentils in any sort of form because they're delicious and infinitely superior to whatever moron garbage ur shoveling into ur putin-holes

i got a gas station burrito b/c it's maximum calorie value vs. cost

checkmade libtards. get beefy bitch.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

and if u think a gas station food item is the actual best value per dollar then ur especially talkin to the wrong homie because despite being chepa, poo poo is still a rip

yeah. the best value is the burger king dumpster after 2am but they put this cone thing over the top (i guess to keep raccoons out) but I can't get in there unless I engineer some kind of crane-grabber claw device,,.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/zLBkDPA.gifv

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Caeks posted:

Because from my vantage point, this is all par for the course, didn't matter during the election, and isn't going to matter now.

remember when trump shot 59 tomahawk missiles at absolutely nothing in syria for no reason

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

considering most of trump's shtick was advocating every position and people just latching onto the one stance he had that one tuesday as the reason to vote for him, we could probably frankenstein a new deal democrat out of him

what if the only reason he won was b/c the russians hacked the election, and made a dumb guy prez so they could trick him into giving up secrets???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

I have a pretty good fever and took a lot of NyQuil and keep having fever dreams, it's been terrible. I wake up covered in sweat tangled in my sheets mumbling where's spicer?? And keep having visions of tweets that may or may not be real. Wash your hands I guess

last few nights i've woken up mumbling "pizza planet?? ALL RIIIGHT, double prizes" before making GBS threads the bed and falling asleep

• Locked thread