Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Rocks posted:

Thank god I hate nite crew/ day crew inside joke stuff

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The Trump Thread should be named Trump Thread imo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

ScrubLeague posted:

Is there a real source on these Riots in Sweden? Everything I see on twitter is either the one zerohedge article or the RT one that is just the zerohedge one quoted.

Its in Swedish papers: http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/stockholm/har-kastar-ganget-sten-mot-polisen-i-rinkeby/ http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/PQoWb/nya-uppgifter-om-rinkeby-polisen-skot-verkanseld

The biggest problem in Sweden and a lot of other European countries wrt immigration has been poor intergration with mainstream society (which is something the US has typically been a lot better at from what ive seen) anyway I'm not going to effort-post in 'Nite Crew Thread' about all that.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

murked by dragon posted:

where the tweet

here is is

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/258593090107998208

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

murked by dragon posted:

woah ive never seen that one. that's some goooooood poo poo

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/267286471172562944

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
When was the last Spicey Hour?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

BUSH 2112 posted:

i'm no expert or anything but i'd imagine that many immigrants in sweden don't want to be there, as opposed to immigrants in america who jumped thru flaming hoops and had a latex gloved finger shoved up the rear end of their personal lives to get here. plus, america has a long history of assimilation because we're not puttin up with any of that foreigner nonsense round these parts, son :clint:

Yeah I'd say this is pretty accurate.

Some of it comes from well-meaning social programs when it comes to living arrangements, where everybody's stuffed into some bleak 60's concrete suburb and dont necessarily have to work to eke out a semi miserable existence in a society where work is pretty hard to come by if youre not fluid in the local hard as poo poo to learn language and dont have the right education. There are a lot of successful immigrants in Europe as well, but just because all the populist pieces of poo poo are painting a bleak and false picture, its still helpful to admit that there are problems that need to be fixed.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I'm going to Texas to eat the ribs tomorrow :getin:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

book of mormon owns

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

ScrubLeague posted:

According to Google translation the Swedish riot was less than 30 people and lasted two hours.

Yeah it wouldnt have been noticed by anyone outside Sweden if it wasnt for all the other Sweden talk right now, but having a bunch of burning cars and the police using their weapons is still a lovely situation in any neighborhood.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Lastgirl posted:

I mean what else goes on in Sweden? :shrug:

There was a loose moose loose the other day

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

He couldnt find one where Uday and Qusay looked even halfway decent to use as his twitter bg :sad:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

kumba posted:

hi everyone what happened last night that necessitated new thred

Donald Trump died, maybe, idk, hasnt tweeted yet :rip:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Maybe Donald Trump will do all Spicey appearances going forward

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I wish I could try the timeline where Donald Trump is president of the United States of America, lol imagine that poo poo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
It's been a very productive day so I feel like I've earned a tweet and some spicey time

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I'm telling you to tweet, old man

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
:rip: again, president donald j trump

wonder if spicey will talk about the president dead

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Did the president die?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Star Trek TNG is optimal background television compared to CNN, life is much better this way

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The Romulans are pretty bad, but you have to stay away from those cube borg mfers

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Pineapple pepperoni pizza yum yum yum 🍕 thank you Iceland

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
:911:

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/02/father_son_killed_in_head-on_c.html

lmao, wear seat belts and dont drink and drive you stupid fuckers!!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

lmao

just lmao

surely not, right?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
surely not anime

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
bangers and fash

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

i
loving
love
trump
and
everyhing
he
does

he doesnt love you back

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
in fact he told me that he hates you baloogan, how does that make you feel?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I like the little cuck carts, does that make me a little cuck man?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

it does

I can live with that

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Kurtofan posted:

the people v nordstrom

Lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I see Miller as more of a future weirdo mass shooter in the Seung-Hui Cho tradition

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

gently caress yeah throw the bums out

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

"Luckily we have much better technology nowadays"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
GOing into the US yesterday is the first time I've been warned by the CBP officer not to come here so often, thanks Donald!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

It's nice to learn that all law enforcement was just waiting for the moment they could drop all pretence and let their inner jackboots out.

Also what? Why shouldn't you visit the country, did they say anything else?

I make four/five trips a year to visit my girlfriend, and I get that they ask questions, but I could get a visa if I wanted and needed one, I'm well within the time limits of the Visa Waiver Program and can support myself, so they don't have any reason to deny entry. I think this guy just wanted to make it clear that america is being made great again

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Shab posted:

Did... did Trump just promise to win a war?

The War on the Totally Fake News Media of 2017

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Donald is always on and on about the minors

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
loving hell Sweden again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra