Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!
Posting in a new trump thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Squizzle posted:

valentinian 4eva, demiurge more bumblin than malicious, :toot:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Epic High Five posted:

Turdfuzz is the source of power that C-SPAM draws upon, and Baloogan is the gamma ray source being consumed by that source that will be the death of us all

I like it

If it were a sitcom I'd watch

more like trump is a black hole and we are the white hot accretion disc accelerated to such incredible speeds by his yawning maw that we blast x-rays brighter than any star into the universe

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Hypha posted:

Remember when Evil had to be smart and Good dumb?

lol

Dumb always works

people always ask why bad guys hinge their plans on one massive weapon like the death star which opens them up to a devastating counterattack

it's because evil is really dumb

like super dumb

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Pollyanna posted:

haha http://www.npr.org/2017/02/19/516064707/new-york-republican-rep-tom-reed-faces-angry-crowds-deep-in-trump-country

https://twitter.com/JessicaTaylor/status/833018462310117376

if what comes of this is the gop burning itself down i will be very happy

i dunno if it'll have been worth it, but at least there's the schadenfreude

The true irony is, say what you want about her campaigning, Hildawg lives for these sorts of questions.

Like you'd probably have to drag her away before she collapsed from sleep deprivation.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Drunkboxer posted:

I get pretty depressed with the optimism people seem to have that think people vote based on policy (we need true leftist policy, bernie would have cum etc). I don't think its even remotely accurate and I think we're hosed forever because our neighbors are to loving dumb to live lol

lmaO!

The real reason why Bernie would have won is he's a more likeable white dude.

Despite Biden being way right of him, precisely the same is true of him.

I'm not sure there are actually two more liked white dudes in America, actually.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!
Like Biden is not Onion Biden, but the thing is, that is the opposite of something that matters.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

freckle posted:

why is this the dems thread rn?

Day-o, I say daaaay-o

Day crew come and I wanna poo poo post

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

there needs to be more of that bacteria that turns petroleum into food for algae and methane

If my hatred for capitalism were an energy source, we would never need cold fusion and could reach the stars :ussr:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Serf posted:

the sad thing is that only places like c-spam and /pol/ recognize that he means the opposite of this actually

I mean, much like Bush and Islam, I have to give him credit for saying it.

Only because I'm aware of the grim reality of the fact that there was pressure not to or worse, mind you.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

he has a jewish daughter and he cares about it very muchly for three minutes after they talk to him about it.

If it ever gets through his head that antisemites are threatening and insulting Ivanka, though, we might be in for quite the show :munch:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Weeping Wound posted:

in two words or less, please describe your feelings about Trump

Manchurian Hairpiece

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

to be fair, in the case of refugees who face violence or murder in their place of origin, this may accidentally be the superior policy

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!
I feel like the proper comeback to "so much for the tolerant left" is "so much for the Christian right."

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

rudatron posted:

the proper comeback is the guillotine

Sadly, my wit is not yet that sharp.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

"so much for the Jesus-following right" is more accurate, christianity to these mutants is literally rebranded sharia law

Honestly, I think it's time that these assholes were challenged on Christianity.

Like even with my conservative relatives (Canadian conservatives so not really in the same realm here) I'm hoping to point out that allowing the far right to own Christianity this way reduces the words of Christ to a political brand in a way which is destroying their faith.

A lot of my cousins have left the religion for these very reasons, so it might be a good conversation.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!
I just got up, has Gay Ludwig Hitler arranged for me to be sent to the camp for breeders yet?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

crazy cloud posted:

ethnic cleansing i can shitpost about and white nationalist potus i can even lol about but if you harm a single innocent burrito so help me satan i will have my vengeance

My stomach is now accepting delicious burrito refugees.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

It's a dude taking it up the butt.

I thought that would be obvious, in this context.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

DryGoods posted:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/834424180129030145

Hey, Carson, check this out. Ya know, this whole Human chattel thing? Looks like bad news to me. Hmm.

Man, that whole slavery thing was pretty bad, eh? Makes me feel...*brain overloads*

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Gaylord National Resort

They really had this all planned for Milo didn't they

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Bruteman posted:

One of the most endlessly amusing things to me about the Trump administration is they thought they would be welcomed as heroes just for being elected, and they are all very clearly mad as hell that they are encountering even the slightest bit of resistance - even more amazing when it's coming from some people working for Trump who absolutely should know better (Conway, etc.).

The American people will greet us as libertators.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Admiral Ray posted:

chemistry and medicine are the only nobel prizes worth handing out because so many have caused harm to the winners.

physics is just a bunch of nerds nerding out over nerd poo poo

chemists used to eat their discoveries.

only now that physicists have figured out that handling the rocks they play with than kill them

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

euphronius posted:

He did give up lol

He doesn't do anything

republicans: i just want to yell a lot and then pretend its your fault nothing works

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Admiral Ray posted:

"Heh, this rock is always warm. Neat!"

*eats it*

*wins nobel prize for chemistry and physics*

you also develop a superpower called "dying really fast"!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!
On the one hand, Zuckerberg is less immediately dangerous than Trump. On the other hand, I think I would actually hate President Zuckerberg more. Zuckerberg is a functioning adult whereas Trump I feel is on the verge of being unable to be held accountable for his actions due to mental illness.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!
The ideal storyline would actually be Luthor attempting to destroy Superman's faith in humanity by convincing people to vote for a platform of pure self-destructive spite.

:geno:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Weeping Wound posted:

they say that sleep is a small death. it's no surprise that every day when I wake up, I see

Be gone evil forces. My souls is mine and I am alive!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Fullhouse posted:

you seem really mad at the Bone, friend

it could be said that you might have a bone to pick

Joe the Plumber 2: Kenneth Boneoggallo

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Brother Friendship posted:

I really want to know what Bannon is dying from and why he's decided the world must die with him :lol:

Putin tried to polonium him but he had already ascended to lichdom and now spite holds his disintegrating body together.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Jose posted:

lol at getting poo poo pay to wade in poo poo all day

Baloogan posted:

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTUR PTMR TURMTP RUTM RPTU MRPTURM PTURP TUTRMUI MTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTR UTMRPT URT RUTP MRTU TRUMP

looks like he got a taste for it, cause he's doing it pro bono these days

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Cactus posted:

anime is like if you had videogame-tier storytelling in cartoon format.

that is to say: it is bad.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

'Loogan's all hyped up on caffeine pills, best not to mess with him 'til he settles down a bit

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Baloogan posted:

lambo turbolambo

*takes 200mg literally takes it swallowin the pills atm washing it down with wine*

lambo lambo lamo

Whoa Black Betty, bambalam
Whoa Black Betty, bambalam

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Bert Roberge posted:

Still proud of this old spicy that I made on off hours.

i still think he's Boosted

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

FabioClone posted:

hm..... hm.... no. they are exactly equal.

in anime, it's okay that her body is 12 because she has the mind of an ancient being
in Trump, it's okay that his mind is 4 because he has the body of a diabetic senior

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

quote:

I wear no mask!
No mask? No mask!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!
wassup nite crew?

i'm thinking life is still a yawning void, and Trump is the event horizon

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

ScrubLeague posted:

obama hasn't organized poo poo in a hot minute it's literally ridiculous to blame that on him

Trump blame ridiculous

the basis of many madlibs

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!
just to clarify, i believe my man squizzle is speaking of the elusive sasquatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!
He's going to talk about how he just wants to make America great again but mean liberals won't let him

• Locked thread