Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Tweak posted:

So in the event THE BIG DOG overcomes the odds which are no doubt the club and Braun at Fastlane, what does BRAUN do at 'Mania? If the rumored retirement of the previous owner of the yard is true via the big dog, I'm not sure who that leaves him to wrestle. Corbin?

Finn should be back soon and doesn't have anything lined up yet, and unless you're gonna have Strowman eliminate every single other guy in the battle royale, that makes the most sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Tweak posted:

So in the event THE BIG DOG overcomes the odds which are no doubt the club and Braun at Fastlane, what does BRAUN do at 'Mania? If the rumored retirement of the previous owner of the yard is true via the big dog, I'm not sure who that leaves him to wrestle. Corbin?

Make Corbin/Reigns a Hair v. Vest match and you got yourself a main event

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what'd emma do this week

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Can we talk about the real issue here?

Somebody buy Nia Jax a loving shirt and workout shorts! Seriously makes WAY more sense than her Skyrim battle armor/latex suit that jiggles in all the wrong ways as she walks.

As to the Paige thing, "Paige" looked perfectly like she was wearing a wig, not a great sign.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i want to meet bayley's friend that dreamed of becoming a dental hygiene technician

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

John Dudebro posted:

Finn should be back soon and doesn't have anything lined up yet, and unless you're gonna have Strowman eliminate every single other guy in the battle royale, that makes the most sense.
The Andre Memorial is just an excuse to throw in everyone who doesn't have a WM match in to get a paycheck and is usually won by someone large to push the gimmick

Finn would be better off re-debuting the monday after to put himself back into the title picture instead of winning a meaningless rumble

e: misread but I'd still rather see Finn redebut after WM but that also means missing a WM paycheck

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i want to meet bayley's friend that dreamed of becoming a dental hygiene technician

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
The Bayley thing pissed mel off so bad. I almost muted the whole segment because of Stephanie.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Just got home from Staples. A few hot takes:

- I was at Raw After Mania in NOLA when Paige debuted, so to see the whole movie shoot retell that story was both fascinating and surreal. The promo before the match isn't the same verbatim but it's very close. The promo after I don't remember from NOLA (I don't think there was one?) but there is one now for the movie and it's pretty saccharine. I thought the crowd was overall very well-behaved, notwithstanding the CM Punk stuff.

- I dig Braun and that was a legit fun main event. Something different.

- Felt the biggest pop besides Rock was Bayley, but that promo didn't do her a lot of favors. By the end my section was 50/50 for Charlotte.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It reeks of Stephanie thinking the best way to get someone over is by feuding with her, but she's so unwilling to ever put anyone over properly

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

A true disciple of The Game she

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I want to be a RAW writer, seems very easy to succeed. Just make sure you write a segment each week in which Stephanie gets to make one of the actual wrestlers (even if they're a champion) look like poo poo and browbeat them with no repercussions and seem like the smartest/best person in the room. Also throw in a few segments where she completely shits on Foley. Do not, under ANY circumstances, write a part where someone actually gets one over on her. Bam, you're on the fast track to success.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Strawberry Panda posted:

The Bayley thing pissed mel off so bad. I almost muted the whole segment because of Stephanie.

The second Stephanie walked out to "Started the women's revolution" and then immediately went to be the big bad authority figure, I muted. There's no reason for this to be "a thing"

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/ColbyNotLopez/status/833908052134817792

her AJ impression is pretty dead on

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Tato posted:

I want to be a RAW writer, seems very easy to succeed. Just make sure you write a segment each week in which Stephanie gets to make one of the actual wrestlers (even if they're a champion) look like poo poo and browbeat them with no repercussions and seem like the smartest/best person in the room. Also throw in a few segments where she completely shits on Foley. Do not, under ANY circumstances, write a part where someone actually gets one over on her. Bam, you're on the fast track to success.

And remember, always push the true stars: stars from the past.

50/50 book everyone. Make Roman the star.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Tato posted:

And within two months, be prepared to be on autopilot anyway because your work might very well all be thrown out two minutes before the show. Just cash your paycheck and let the McMahons play their power games.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I'm glad that we have a new Big Show in Braun Strowman since the real one is 40 and going to die soon.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Probably why she got the role despite not looking like her.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Raskolnikov38 posted:

He currently lives in the North Pole.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

braun strowman and baron corbin were always good, and dolph ziggler used to look like evan bourne that one time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

For the last few weeks on Raw JR has been insisting to Jerry Lawler and Vince McMahon that he was bringing AJ and Paige back to WWE and they laughed at him every time, but now we see the truth!

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Luigi Thirty posted:

I'm glad that we have a new Big Show in Braun Strowman since the real one is 40 and going to die soon.

He's gonna be okay for a fair while I think. He had is pituitary bullshit removed so he stopped growing (According to his Stone Cold interview, which was a really heavy interview all things considered)

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Bayley inspired me to go to school for computer graphics

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Solus posted:

He's gonna be okay for a fair while I think. He had is pituitary bullshit removed so he stopped growing (According to his Stone Cold interview, which was a really heavy interview all things considered)

That's not what Stephanie McMahon said

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

Bayley inspired me to go to school for computer graphics

DAVEMELTZER

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

I appreciate this post a lot.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Braun good

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Braun is cool and good and is a friend to all people and all animals.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Solus posted:

Yeah. I remember reading a comic about Andre's life in that he never went to the doctor for anything until he was in his late 20's and by the time he did, it was too late to do anything for him. With Paul Wight, they caught it much earlier and he got surgery to repair it.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Jeez fake AJ is like waist high to Alexa. On a side note, does every indy wrestling woman weigh under 80 pounds? Cause 100% of Nia Jax's victims have been no rear end, no tits, and arms so small i dont see how they open the front door to their house. Alexa looks like a hoss compared to them.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Blaise330 posted:

Jeez fake AJ is like waist high to Alexa. On a side note, does every indy wrestling woman weigh under 80 pounds? Cause 100% of Nia Jax's victims have been no rear end, no tits, and arms so small i dont see how they open the front door to their house. Alexa looks like a hoss compared to them.

One of Nia's squashes was Scarlet so no

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
That filming had to be the most surreal thing I've seen and I'm a little sad I didn't stick around for the actual wrestlers to come in and take real bumps.

All in all, though, it was just kinda depressing to hear those entrance themes again, even if the crowd WHAT'ing an actress made me cry laughing afterwards.

Take it to the bank boys. Just like AJ.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
Man remember when Paige debuted and tried to superplex AJ Lee and then they just sorta layed on the ground and waited for stunt people to fill in the rest?

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

This owns.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ThePariah posted:

This owns.

I hope that movie bombs.

So, they actually killed Emmalina and Ema doesnt even show up? This loving company

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

You think the makeover from Emmalina to Emma can be done in just one week? You dumb-dumb!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Braun is good, CM Punk is a bitter garbageman

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Who else is looking forward to SMACKDOWN LIVE tonight? I sure am! :)

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I am looking more forward to FASTLANE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benign
Oct 20, 2008

And I Quote!

Tato posted:

Braun can be a big deal. I want WWE to be smart enough to cut bait and have Braun squash Roman.

Also, Enzo's months of being terrible in the ring, getting beaten up, and talking poo poo and hiding behind Cass resulted in loving SHEAMUS getting cheered tonight, which greatly pleased me

"SEE, they really DO want Sheamus!!!" - Vince Probably

• Locked thread