Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

John Dudebro posted:

Finn should be back soon and doesn't have anything lined up yet, and unless you're gonna have Strowman eliminate every single other guy in the battle royale, that makes the most sense.

I have a feeling that Finn is going to show up at Wrestlemania in some capacity, but maybe not for a match (who knows though, I feel like Vince would love the idea of the demon entrance at Mania). I really don't think he fits in the battle royale, though, since he probably needs to go immediately back into a feud for the title.

I'd imagine mostly likely he returns the Raw after Mania as someone else posted.

Professor Funk fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Feb 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Benign posted:

"SEE, they really DO want Sheamus!!!" - Vince Probably

I Want Sheamus

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

St Evan Echoes posted:

I Want Sheamus

tbh me too

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jinder Mahal is freakishly roided out

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world
I have enjoyed this Sheamus run infinitely more than anything in his career

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I wish so bad that this had happened:

https://twitter.com/chillhartman/status/810659625334964224

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

But Braun is a magician.... of my heart.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world
Braun makes my boredom disappear

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

lol at Vince blowing his loving gasket when Rock kept trying to call Punk in the middle of the ring

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

"Oz" is a great name for a magician.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Blaise330 posted:

Jeez fake AJ is like waist high to Alexa. On a side note, does every indy wrestling woman weigh under 80 pounds? Cause 100% of Nia Jax's victims have been no rear end, no tits, and arms so small i dont see how they open the front door to their house. Alexa looks like a hoss compared to them.

That's a complex point about general society. In general women are smaller than men, it's harder for them to build muscle, our society judges women on their appearance and discourages like them being large and muscular, and in many ways society encourages women to even in physical activities/pursuits do ones that do not involve strength and therefore are rarely encouraged to develop it.

Despite many notable larger women in wrestling (Beth Phoenix, Nix Jax, Kharma), most are still slim. But yeah, it's weird that even in the world of pro wrestling there are so many women who are just so dang tiny. Sasha Banks and Michelle McCool being two examples of women who looked like taking any bumps might be very hazardous to their health.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

as always this poll should have been checkbox, but im glad an image was included because Always Vote Image is only a slightly less important than Always Make Poll Checkbox

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

im imagining this gimmick but the same theme and it works perfectly in my brain

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
It's fun to watch the Rock get away with poo poo that nobody else can get away with in a WWE ring just because he's the Rock. He knows they need him more than he needs them and he makes the most of it. I liked the story that everyone backstage flipped out when he addressed the cosplayers that one time. I hope that was true.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

*buyrate graph*

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

HerraS posted:

lol at Vince blowing his loving gasket when Rock kept trying to call Punk in the middle of the ring

Did this actually happen or is this speculation?

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

https://twitter.com/WWEAaLLday21/status/833803618557980673

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
If Rock calling Punk convinces him to stop being an idiot with UFC the Rock should be canonized

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I liked when the audience started chanting thank you Sheamus after booting him in the face

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
pi 314 says im sick of zo and case

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc

Is he having a stroke or am I?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

a.lo posted:

I am looking more forward to FASTLANE

*BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
badaboom stalest guys in the room

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Solus posted:

He's gonna be okay for a fair while I think. He had is pituitary bullshit removed so he stopped growing (According to his Stone Cold interview, which was a really heavy interview all things considered)

Speaking of that interview, cool thing I noticed. Almost exactly a year ago, Raw's main event was Big Show vs. Braun Strowman as part of that lame Wyatt Family vs. Old Guard Giants feud. It was a bad match with a dumb ending and a few minutes afterwards, Big Show did that Austin podcast interview. Big Show immediately talked up Braun, saying that while he has a long ways to go, he's a good learner, doesn't make the same mistake twice and improves a little bit each day. If he keeps his head on straight, he might really go places.

Then last night, they had a rematch and it was fun and good and made Braun look like a million bucks. :unsmith:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Someone's about to get wellnessed!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
No ill will towards Cass. Enzo is on the permanent poo poo list for making Cesaro look bad in the ring, which should be pretty much impossible. He's the worst.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sheamus is an unsafe worker, he's clearly caused brain damage to poor Enzo.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

you can see big cass dying a little inside every time he does S-A-W-F-T

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Wait wait.

Are you guys telling me that Enzo was always bad?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Wait wait.

it's a gimmick with no shelf life

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Efexeye posted:

you can see big cass dying a little inside every time he does S-A-W-F-T

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Wait wait.

Yes.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Wwe should replace enzo with Ellsworth wearing that enzo wig and never say anything about it and just keep on as normal.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Oh and bring Carmella back with him

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Efexeye posted:

it's a gimmick with no shelf life

No. They just hosed it up with terrible Raw storylines.

I still love my dudes. They're just lost right now. :(

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

catchprase over isn't over

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Wait wait.

I never liked Enzo to begin with and never understood his appeal

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Enzo and Cass are one of the worst part of Raw with Stephanie, Roman and Bayley.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

How long did the New Age Outlaws do that bit for? I seem to remember never tiring of it, with the caveat that I was in middle school at the time.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Tato posted:

No ill will towards Cass. Enzo is on the permanent poo poo list for making Cesaro look bad in the ring, which should be pretty much impossible. He's the worst.

Typically the smaller man in the tag team are usually more talented in the ring. Thank you Enzo for breaking the mold. Enzo turning on Big Cass will be hilarious though because that's the only way it can go in WWE. Maybe Enzo being Big Cass' manager and hype man but who has a manager these days except the biggest star WWE has at the moment..

Also, Big Show getting 'this is awesome' chants kind of blows my mind. What year is this and who's the president? Oh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

finally got caught up on 205 Live and goddamn that show got good

• Locked thread