Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Enzo is still cool you loving dorks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
205 live has been really fun for like a month straight and the Neville/Gallagher fued is being built really well. Also Bayley and Enzo are still good.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Alain Post posted:

in what world is shane mcmahon a "spot monkey"

Shane is the pure definition of spot monkey. He doesn't know how to work or pace a real match. You are just waiting for his next spot.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Alain Post posted:

I always figured "spot monkey" to be like someone who does nothing but shitloads of Spots in their matches, like Will Osprey or some poo poo

Osprey can work though. Shane is literally a guy who just goes from one spot to another.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I mentioned this in the NXT thread, but tonight's Mark Andrews vs Pete Dunne match loving ruled.

Couldn't care less about the rest of the show but I loved this match.

Check it out if you get a chance.

You should have cared because Chris Hero was there and he rules.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
But he elbowed Roode a few times and threw his shoe at him. It was cool.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Anikka Albrite was always good.

Sasha Banks has been booked like crap but sadly i dont think she has the chops to be the total package. Heel Sasha is cool and all but Face Sasha has been trash.

I mean it couldn't possibly be the bad writing and booking on RAW.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Her delivery is awful, thats on her.

Not the awful lines she is given?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Incessant Excess posted:

Plenty of awful lines on RAW, but not everyone is as bad at delivering them.

So she is someone where wwe gives her no character, they book her like trash and they write bad lines for her but it's still her fault?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

inconsequential posted:

As someone with only the slightest knowledge of Hero, that promo loving sucked and the terrible name is almost a non-starter. Loved the shoe throw though.

The promo was actually pretty cool. What the hell were you expecting?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

some guy on the bus posted:

What's the rest of the card like?

When this comes out, we should all wait to watch it together in it's own thread. Like we do for Raw and Smackdown.

You trying to organize a psp circle jerk?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

inconsequential posted:

No expectations. I was hoping for something interesting and unique and what I heard was generic "I've been all over the world/unfinished business/I ain't nobody to mess with." Just seemed very generic for a guy debuting in the main event scene of NXT but then look who the champ is...

Again what do you want? They had a dude coming back so they had him come back establish his character and his motivation. That's all you need. Anything more would be weird. Now as the feud continues then you expand on that a bit. Coming in and saying this promo loving sucked and is terrible is pretty silly for a wrestler coming in and doing exactly what should be done.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Even if someone was cheating on me I wouldn't throw that poo poo out on the internet. That poo poo is so weird to me.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Professor Funk posted:

counterpoint: a hardys-new day feud would loving own

Yeah honestly if the new broken Hardy boyz did come in they would have the feud with the new day. That poo poo would be fantastic.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

shiksa posted:

first time i watched this i thought braun popped up from the spear, which would actually be very awesome.

also, live audiences wouldn't be dead for the broken hardys, just the fact that they're the fuckin hardys would be a mega pop, and there's been delete chants at wwe shows so it's not like the average crowd is gonna be ignorant of it.

i don't expect them to come back, and honestly, maybe they shouldn't if they can get something rolling outside of tna, but if wwe is the best deal i'd be extremely down.

Not to mention that when matt hardy starts talking like a goofy weirdo and flying a drone around people would most likely be into it.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
How the gently caress could anyone be sad about shaq and shown not happening. I can't even fathom anyone wanting to see that. Why would you want to see that. What would that possibly do for anyone?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

exploded mummy posted:

"Who would pay money to see 2 giant men fighting each other?" asks incredulous wrestling fan

A non wrestler and big show. Wow what a match!!!

A non wrestler who is getting up there in age and probably has a lot of knee problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

Wrestlemania is like 7 hours long, it would be an interesting trainwreck. They definitely dont need more actual wrestling on the show

Wk was about the same length and they managed not to need a non wrestler in a poo poo match. Even the anime commercial match was at least fun.

• Locked thread