Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
The Bayley thing pissed mel off so bad. I almost muted the whole segment because of Stephanie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Probably why she got the role despite not looking like her.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Raw is really cool when you work from home an can just get paid while watching it.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Phenix Rising posted:

So Bryan keeps posting Instagram videos of him working out with captions about getting back to what he used to be. Did he somehow secretly get cleared? Or is he just getting back in his old conditioning for fun?

He's been cleared by a few doctors, including his own. WWE doctors will never clear him though, hence why he still has a contract and can say whatever he wants on Talking Smack. If he didn't have a contract, he'd definitely be somewhere wrestling.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

I think they will do thr Wyatt triple threat at this point. Get Randy in there to protect Bray and have him turn during the match.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Benne posted:

IMO at this point the only call is for Naomi to win back the belt in her hometown Orlando. She got super-over as a sympathetic babyface tonight, and the knee injury doesn't seem serious enough that she'll miss Mania. May as well strike while the iron is hot. Becky/Alexa/Mickie can fight each other without needing the title involved.

Sort of seems like they could be going this way. They took it off her because she wouldn't be able to defend it within 30 days and wrestlemania is like 40 days away.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

AJ on Talking Smack was hilarious. I loved him trying to make Daniel Bryan mad by saying Miz's kicks hurt and DB accusing him of being a flat earther and AJ just rolling with it.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Yeah I couldn't tell Brie and Nikki apart until Nikki got bigger boobs. I can tell the Usos apart but I still don't know which one is which, and I can only tell them apart because one is fat now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

My brother met Max Landis at a goth club once when they were both high schoolers and he says he was a cool guy.

I think people don't like him because he's said some myssogynistic things but I have no evidence of that nor do I care to dig it up.

Anyway, yeah, listening to people talk about wrestling is cool, especially when they actually like it.

• Locked thread