Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Im still at Raw, and this is hands down the most surreal thing I've seen at a live event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Just got home from Staples. A few hot takes:

- I was at Raw After Mania in NOLA when Paige debuted, so to see the whole movie shoot retell that story was both fascinating and surreal. The promo before the match isn't the same verbatim but it's very close. The promo after I don't remember from NOLA (I don't think there was one?) but there is one now for the movie and it's pretty saccharine. I thought the crowd was overall very well-behaved, notwithstanding the CM Punk stuff.

- I dig Braun and that was a legit fun main event. Something different.

- Felt the biggest pop besides Rock was Bayley, but that promo didn't do her a lot of favors. By the end my section was 50/50 for Charlotte.

• Locked thread