Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
It's fun to watch the Rock get away with poo poo that nobody else can get away with in a WWE ring just because he's the Rock. He knows they need him more than he needs them and he makes the most of it. I liked the story that everyone backstage flipped out when he addressed the cosplayers that one time. I hope that was true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Miz to me reminds me of what Jarrett used to be in WWE. Not a main event guy at all, but very very good as a midcard heel.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

AJ can definitely carry Shane to a decent match

Styles has that quality that Flair or HBK had, the kind of guy who can have a good match with a broomstick as they say. Sadly a feud with Shane is just boring in my mind, even if Styles makes a solid match out of it. Unless they bring some other wrestler into the equation, which I figured they'd do with Undertaker vs Shane but nope.

• Locked thread