Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Dear god the way they did the Bayley angle sounds like the worst possible way of doing this.

What's wrong with this loving company?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Benne posted:

"I hope April won't be too mad that Thea Trinidad looks nothing like her. Nothing personal."

I wonder if it was bad relations, AJ Lee wanting too much money (lol considering the budget this movie seems to have). Probably mainly WWE and AJ not getting along.

I can't get over that they did the thing of Bayley was so happy last week, told everyone to watch it oh my god I'm so happy, and didn't watch it back herself and find out she won via cheating. I wonder who had the bright idea to have Stephanie advocate doing the honourable thing to make it seem like a bad idea.

I like how they brought in a 5 foot girl to play a 5 foot 2 girl. They look like children in there (including the bad costumes).

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Feb 21, 2017

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I thought Vince and Punk were actually something approaching cool and that HHH was the issue? Or at the very least Vince had done more to reach out. Maybe I'm wrong.

Punk is also smart enough to see when people are deflecting. Maybe Vince didn't organise to fire him on the wedding day, but he did never decide to get behind him, and allowed (or organised) the company to dick him around for years and never treat him as the star he obviously was.

Otherwise, people say that Punk has kept very few of his friends from wrestling. He appears to have gone ridiculously sour over the whole affair.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Tato posted:

I want to be a RAW writer, seems very easy to succeed. Just make sure you write a segment each week in which Stephanie gets to make one of the actual wrestlers (even if they're a champion) look like poo poo and browbeat them with no repercussions and seem like the smartest/best person in the room. Also throw in a few segments where she completely shits on Foley. Do not, under ANY circumstances, write a part where someone actually gets one over on her. Bam, you're on the fast track to success.

And remember, always push the true stars: stars from the past.

50/50 book everyone. Make Roman the star.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Blaise330 posted:

Jeez fake AJ is like waist high to Alexa. On a side note, does every indy wrestling woman weigh under 80 pounds? Cause 100% of Nia Jax's victims have been no rear end, no tits, and arms so small i dont see how they open the front door to their house. Alexa looks like a hoss compared to them.

That's a complex point about general society. In general women are smaller than men, it's harder for them to build muscle, our society judges women on their appearance and discourages like them being large and muscular, and in many ways society encourages women to even in physical activities/pursuits do ones that do not involve strength and therefore are rarely encouraged to develop it.

Despite many notable larger women in wrestling (Beth Phoenix, Nix Jax, Kharma), most are still slim. But yeah, it's weird that even in the world of pro wrestling there are so many women who are just so dang tiny. Sasha Banks and Michelle McCool being two examples of women who looked like taking any bumps might be very hazardous to their health.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Apollo I think also suffers a bit from WWE forgetting that the crowd can like exciting spots, and being bad at actually pushing happy face characters.

Plus he hasn't had any good matches, or great opponents since call up. Feel free to correct me, but since call up he has feuded with the social outcasts, Sheamus, Miz and Dolph. None of whom I'd say elevate opponents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

That spear by Roman on Braun looks loving awesome.

More of that Roman, please.

• Locked thread