Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

John Dudebro posted:

Finn should be back soon and doesn't have anything lined up yet, and unless you're gonna have Strowman eliminate every single other guy in the battle royale, that makes the most sense.

I have a feeling that Finn is going to show up at Wrestlemania in some capacity, but maybe not for a match (who knows though, I feel like Vince would love the idea of the demon entrance at Mania). I really don't think he fits in the battle royale, though, since he probably needs to go immediately back into a feud for the title.

I'd imagine mostly likely he returns the Raw after Mania as someone else posted.

Professor Funk fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Feb 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

Alexa Bliss is cool and good

Alexa Bliss was literally the best part about Smackdown last night and is one of the top 5 most entertaining members of that roster. She might be my favorite female wrestler even including Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Asuka, etc. She's so awesome.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Revenant Threshold posted:

She got incredible heat from the crowd. I mean, I get it, she's great, but why was the crowd so hot yesterday? Does Ontario not get events often?

I mean the segment was basically designed to get that kind of heat with Naomi giving up the title right before it. The crowd would have been hot everywhere outside of Corpus Christie.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

Because the show is booked wonderfully.

There's a lot of crowds that could be hot if Raw gave them any reason to care. Raw has no understanding of an audience. Raw has an extra hour of show and yet I would still guarantee if that promo last night was on Raw, Alexa would've interrupted it 5 minutes sooner and nobody would've given a poo poo because nothing about Naomi's part would've been allowed to resonate.

It also helps when you have an authority figure who isn't a legit narcissist worried only about how she comes off in the segment.

I haven't been watching Smackdown as much because I've been busier on Tuesdays this semester, and last night was the first time in a while I'd been able to watch. Made me realize that Raw should definitely be 2 hours. The battle royale ended and I felt like I wished there was more to watch, which is how a TV show should make you feel. After watching 3 hours of Raw I'm like "well, that was Raw I guess I'll come back next week because I have nothing better to do on Mondays."

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

DEAR RICHARD posted:

was strowman vs show the best singles big show match ever?

i can't believe how good it was

it ruled really hard and I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm sort of excited about Reigns/Strowman and I wish they would make it a Wrestlemania feud

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

the small dog, roman reigns, big dog of the cruiserweight division

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

I feel like not letting him do a flip helps. People lose their poo poo when BRAUN does a kip up. They would go nuts if Apollo was doing the sort of flips he did on the indies.

All this post made me think about was Braun doing flips and now I'm aroused

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Sanguinia posted:

Goldberg I guess? Sure as hell ain't Roman or Rollins.

Idk if this is heresy, but does anyone else find Rollins kinda boring? Face Rollins definitely is, I feel like. Even before he was injured, I didn't feel invested in his character/his story with the Authority at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

bradzilla posted:

New Day started cooling off 6 months ago, so naturally bring in the Hardys for a pointless feud

counterpoint: a hardys-new day feud would loving own

• Locked thread