Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I thought Vince and Punk were actually something approaching cool and that HHH was the issue? Or at the very least Vince had done more to reach out. Maybe I'm wrong.

Until WWE drops their vindictive lawsuit I really can't see this being true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Tweak posted:

So in the event THE BIG DOG overcomes the odds which are no doubt the club and Braun at Fastlane, what does BRAUN do at 'Mania? If the rumored retirement of the previous owner of the yard is true via the big dog, I'm not sure who that leaves him to wrestle. Corbin?

Make Corbin/Reigns a Hair v. Vest match and you got yourself a main event

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Enzo and Cass' biggest problem is that they're just too green. Send them back down to NXT for a few years where they belong so they can work this whole 'wrestling' thing out.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Well someone just made the list

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Whole lotta people making assumptions and kinkshaming Young Boy Tom's unconventional marriage

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The blame for Apollo's failure lies squarely on the shoulders of creative. They failed to give him a character, they failed to give him any motivation, and they've failed to put him in exciting storylines. Blaming him is pointless because it's clear he's going out and just working with the pile of poo poo they smear all over a script for him every night.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

He was boring in NXT, too

Is creative suddenly not in charge of all these things for NXT?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

Hearing Apollo talk about himself on Talking Smack was really good and did more for him than anything Creative has, and it's a shame that won't ever be translated to Smackdown proper.

Talking Smack has been one of the best things to happen to WWE in years

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Midnightghoul posted:

However, Vince writing Broken Hardys promos/storylines is something I really need to see

"Brother Nero, have you heard about the strength and power of the great Emperor Roman? I dare say that hashtag Roman Empire will never be DELETED from trending on Twitter!!!"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Wazzu posted:

That spear by Roman on Braun looks loving awesome.

More of that Roman, please.

Sorry but House Show Roman isn't in right now. Would you accept Dully Opens RAW With Bad Promo Roman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

The spectacle of Big Show versus Shaq would have been cool. I hope it does happen.

• Locked thread