Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Braun is good. Raw is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

Kotaku posted an article with your tweet

I saw it too when looking for fresh news on the video games I like to play and lists of Marios.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
They've been good forever.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think what Tom is doing is good as hell, actually.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nobody ever wants to Hopak with Tom.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

keevo posted:

He was called up too quickly. I don't think he had enough time to develop a character in NXT.

Used to be you'd watch WWE and there'd be some guy you haven't seen show up and he'd bomb or shine depending on his move set, promo and how they'd use him. This is exactly how it is today, cuz most people don't watch the indies or NXT.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Crews is good at having matches where he does long strings of fun offense but he never gets to do that. They started him off with job matches where the jobbers were strangely competitive.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Keep in mind Raw is the priority show and not the receptacle to receive losers from NXT.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I hope he fucks them :q:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

*waits for posts about Beth not deserving it when Donald Trump, Drew Carey & Bob Uecker are in the HoF*

All of those were good nominations for the celebrity wing. Trump made multiple appearances and had a cool moment with a bad match and should definitely have been put in before Dennis Miller wishing he was dead for ten minutes of television.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Chyna Molly Victoria and a few of the Joshis that were there for one of Vince's cocaine benders.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ostentatious posted:

why do yall care so much about a fake hall of fame

I like it.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

sportsgenius86 posted:

I love Molly Holly but I have a hard time looking at WWE resumes and arguing Molly Holly deserves it more than Phoenix.

Getting speared by Brock Lesnar, being Hardcore Champion, having cool feuds with Trish Stratus, having uncool feuds with Trish Stratus versus bending Melina funny and being pretty popular in Buffalo.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The spectacle of Big Show versus Shaq would have been cool. I hope it does happen.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rovert posted:

Raw is bad

Untrue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread