Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

John Dudebro posted:

Finn should be back soon and doesn't have anything lined up yet, and unless you're gonna have Strowman eliminate every single other guy in the battle royale, that makes the most sense.
The Andre Memorial is just an excuse to throw in everyone who doesn't have a WM match in to get a paycheck and is usually won by someone large to push the gimmick

Finn would be better off re-debuting the monday after to put himself back into the title picture instead of winning a meaningless rumble

e: misread but I'd still rather see Finn redebut after WM but that also means missing a WM paycheck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It reeks of Stephanie thinking the best way to get someone over is by feuding with her, but she's so unwilling to ever put anyone over properly

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

That's pretty uncanny, they sound exactly the same.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Why are they so afraid of having another AJ/Cena match at Wrestlemania? Cena's been on fire since he had the US Title and it kind of makes me wish he'd do that again.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

drat, if she had only been a nazi he would have been promoted to lead broadcaster.

• Locked thread