Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

How many people in the crowd actually knew they were shooting a movie scene there? Maybe they just got mad about hearing AJ's music and not getting the real AJ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Aphrodite posted:

Rock came out before it went live earlier tonight and announced it.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Rock was directing them in chants for purposes of the movie, so, everyone

Alright, I guess I'm jumping the gun. It'll probably look fine in the final version, this is hardly the first time a movie shot with live crowds and had to edit around unfavorable responses.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Jerusalem posted:

I hope Rock was calling Punk so they could laugh at how nice it is to be rich but no longer subject to the whims of a crazed Irishman :shobon:

"I hope April won't be too mad that Thea Trinidad looks nothing like her. Nothing personal."

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Also is that the original Divas title they're using for this movie? I thought Charlotte's dad would've pawned it by now.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I hate to break it to you guys, but Luke Harper ain't doing anything important at WrestleMania.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Sanguinia posted:

Finish of the SD Main was kind of botched, Harper's second foot clearly did not touch until after AJ was completely out. Still, exciting stuff, and I'm invested in seeing the singles match next week, so well done.

Alexa's title win made Becky look like a complete goober. The only way this makes sense is if its setting up for the Fatal 4way that's been rumored and Becky will overcome the odds by beating both Alexa AND Mickie, but then who is the 4th? Nattie or Carmella? Having 3 heels in the 4way does not seem smart in terms of booking the match itself. There's no other female faces on Smackdown and nobody to call up from NXT. They'd never waste a Trish nostalgia appearance on a 4way, and Beth is supposedly going into the HOF this year, so who could take that spot?

IMO at this point the only call is for Naomi to win back the belt in her hometown Orlando. She got super-over as a sympathetic babyface tonight, and the knee injury doesn't seem serious enough that she'll miss Mania. May as well strike while the iron is hot. Becky/Alexa/Mickie can fight each other without needing the title involved.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Bryan said SUCK IT MICK FOLEY

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Gorn Myson posted:

The worry shouldn't be whether or not they have a good match, the worry will be whether or not they have AJ job to Shane because he isn't big. Because that would be loving stupid, and its exactly the sort of thing WWE would do.

Shane only exists to do stupid stunts and put other people over. When's the last time he actually won a feud, X-Pac?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Apparently Dusty Rhodes came back to life and booked the Oscar ceremony

• Locked thread