Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Can we talk about the real issue here?

Somebody buy Nia Jax a loving shirt and workout shorts! Seriously makes WAY more sense than her Skyrim battle armor/latex suit that jiggles in all the wrong ways as she walks.

As to the Paige thing, "Paige" looked perfectly like she was wearing a wig, not a great sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Strawberry Panda posted:

The Bayley thing pissed mel off so bad. I almost muted the whole segment because of Stephanie.

The second Stephanie walked out to "Started the women's revolution" and then immediately went to be the big bad authority figure, I muted. There's no reason for this to be "a thing"

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/834085351132114944
So I think this is where they set up the Miz/Cena and Ambrose/Corbin and have Harper and AJ be the final two?

So... are we just considering the IC title a belt buckle now? Because I don't think it's been involved in it's own feud since Dean got it...

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

I gotta be honest, I never liked Randy.

• Locked thread