Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

St Evan Echoes posted:

I Want Sheamus

tbh me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I too am excited for Bryan/Shibata

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

St Evan Echoes posted:

same but unironically

who said I was being ironic

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

MinibarMatchman posted:

holy poo poo are we really getting Luke Harper v. Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania? what's even the angle with Orton now, would he help Luke or Wyatt or what.

either he's going to make it a triple threat and steal the victory from Bray at the last second (therefore embarrassing the Wyatt Family for the fourth Wrestlemania in a row) or he's going to screw Lesnar out of winning the UC against Goldberg by making that match a triple threat

either way, Randy won't be in a singles match

• Locked thread