Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Braun can be a big deal. I want WWE to be smart enough to cut bait and have Braun squash Roman.

Also, Enzo's months of being terrible in the ring, getting beaten up, and talking poo poo and hiding behind Cass resulted in loving SHEAMUS getting cheered tonight, which greatly pleased me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I want to be a RAW writer, seems very easy to succeed. Just make sure you write a segment each week in which Stephanie gets to make one of the actual wrestlers (even if they're a champion) look like poo poo and browbeat them with no repercussions and seem like the smartest/best person in the room. Also throw in a few segments where she completely shits on Foley. Do not, under ANY circumstances, write a part where someone actually gets one over on her. Bam, you're on the fast track to success.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

No ill will towards Cass. Enzo is on the permanent poo poo list for making Cesaro look bad in the ring, which should be pretty much impossible. He's the worst.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Also the NAO did cool stuff before settling into their rote routine like destroying The Road Warriors, hitting the Headbangers with their own boombox and splitting them open, throwing Cactus Jack and Chainsaw Charlie off the side of the stage in a dumpster, beating the crap out of the Rock N Roll Express, etc. All Enzo and Cass have done is get beaten up for the most part.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The Miz loving rules and is a heel who loves and supports his wife unconditionally instead of browbeating or belittling her like most other heels. Very happy he's getting a marquee match at Wrestlemania after how great he's been since the brand split.

SD Live is very well booked and finds a way to advance sub-storylines even in a busy battle royal. All 2 hours are used effectively and it's fun to watch.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

bradzilla posted:

A midcard no-stakes match is not a "marquee match"

lol. It's against John Cena. It's a marquee match and matters a million times more than the SD Title match or half the other matches on the card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

tao of lmao posted:

I like listening to Max Landis talk about wrestling more than I enjoy actually watching wrestling these days.

i wish you would step back from that ledge my friend. you can cut ties with all the lovely wrestling you've been livin in. watch a Braun Stroman match and enjoy.

• Locked thread