Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

You know what? I'm tired of this always bad forum dog piling controversial opinions about how real people enjoy wrestling. So I'm here once and for all the set the record straight on you no good Jabroni Marks, so step up and listen to this, jack!

BBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

So in the event THE BIG DOG overcomes the odds which are no doubt the club and Braun at Fastlane, what does BRAUN do at 'Mania? If the rumored retirement of the previous owner of the yard is true via the big dog, I'm not sure who that leaves him to wrestle. Corbin?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

A true disciple of The Game she

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

How long did the New Age Outlaws do that bit for? I seem to remember never tiring of it, with the caveat that I was in middle school at the time.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Young boy Tom you were supposed to be one of the good ones :smith:

• Locked thread