Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

as always this poll should have been checkbox, but im glad an image was included because Always Vote Image is only a slightly less important than Always Make Poll Checkbox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/834085351132114944
So I think this is where they set up the Miz/Cena and Ambrose/Corbin and have Harper and AJ be the final two?

my bold prediction is that smackdown is gonna be good

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Smackdown is so good.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i hope after wrestlemania the miz starts taking credit for ending nikki bella's career

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Efexeye posted:

jesus christ the usos cut one loving promo you guys

heel usos have been good for a while now. pretty much as soon as they went all Revival with loving people's legs to hell

also yesterday they cut a good promo on Smackdown Live! and they were great on Talking Smack!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

bradzilla posted:

I'm like 99% sure Kofi and Xavier did twin magic once

i was going to post this, kofi and xavier did indeed pull off twin magic. i think the fresh man kept his face covered pretty well but still...

Codependent Poster posted:

I said it last night, but I'll say it again... the Usos are now Key & Peele characters.

I'm expecting them to go "US-OOOOOO!" and then explode.

the usos are good, actually

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That DICK! posted:

I feel like I'm in crazy insane opposite world when people start talking about how good charlottes promos are. They're always so hammy that I just kind of grimace and change the channel until it's over. I guess maybe the idea is that reaction means it's effective heel work? but I don't really care about her losing or getting hers or whatever. I just wanna change the channel.

Her promos are bad. I didn't realize people were saying otherwise, but those people are wrong because she is bad.

Who's the best? :alexa: for even needing to ask

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

keevo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldc_B2GD4ig

How can anyone not root for Alexa Bliss? :3:

:3: :shobon: :3:

This is sweet and adorable and cool and good. And now I want Alexa Bliss to be a role model for women (and men) with eating disorders, but I also want her to stay a dastardly villain, and I don't know how to reconcile those two ideas

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

that RAW sounds dire so i am glad i didnt watch it

but that in no way dampens my HYPE for Smackdown Live!

Luke Harper vs. AJ should be loving awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

freakin close the thread! LAST POST, DO NOT POST AFTER THIS

• Locked thread