Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I hope Rock was calling Punk so they could laugh at how nice it is to be rich but no longer subject to the whims of a crazed Irishman :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

For the last few weeks on Raw JR has been insisting to Jerry Lawler and Vince McMahon that he was bringing AJ and Paige back to WWE and they laughed at him every time, but now we see the truth!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Phenix Rising posted:

Or is he just getting back in his old conditioning for fun?

Bryan: I realized that at my current level of fitness I might only be able to go at full pace for 90-120 minutes before getting very slightly tired, and I can't let myself fall apart like this!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

OP updated with Raw and Smackdown results, sorry KFG!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Bayley sucks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

Maybe Shane will team up with Nakamura and force AJ into a handicapped match, then while Shane sets up for his next big bump Nakamura and AJ can make some magic.

That's totally gonna happen... right dudes?

Right?

I'm still hoping AJ will demand a match with Shane who will laugh because "I'm not a wrestler!" and then pick Shinsuke as his champion to fight on his behalf.

Then at Wrestlemania we can have "This match is only even once before!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DeathChicken posted:

I really thought Shane/Undertaker was plotted about as well as it could be done, given the gist of it was Shane getting the poo poo kicked out of him until Undertaker did something stupid and knocked himself loopy on the stairs to even things

My favorite part is that at the end Undertaker walks up the ramp, stops, looks back at Shane's braindead corpse being helped up by the referees and gives this amazing,"Pfft, what the gently caress did he think was gonna happen? :smug:" expression before turning and leaving.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The_Rob posted:

You trying to organize a psp circle jerk?

RIP cumcast

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There's a sticky but in case you missed it, everybody is recommended to change their passwords just to be on the safe side.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

That man should be at home face loving his loving fiance.

Yeah, where's the romance gone? :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Young Boy Tom is not setting a good example for the other young boys out there in the WWE Universe.

The Great Muta was once again ahead of his time

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This is perfect :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gonz posted:

steak.

Well done.

This will not stand. This aggression, will not stand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Benne posted:

Apparently Dusty Rhodes came back to life and booked the Oscar ceremony

Unlikely, the Moonlight guy said,"The hell with dream(s)"!

• Locked thread