Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Braun good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Who else is looking forward to SMACKDOWN LIVE tonight? I sure am! :)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Benign posted:

"SEE, they really DO want Sheamus!!!" - Vince Probably

I Want Sheamus

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Venomous posted:

I too am excited for Bryan/Shibata
same but unironically

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Bayley sucks.
:same: but max landis

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I had never heard of him before that HHH thing and I liked him okay up until I saw he was sitting there with his disgusting bare feet on show and from that moment on I hated his loving guts, ugh

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Alexa would be fine as a babyface but she's so loving good as a heel it seems a waste to turn her

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

David Otunga is the most boring man alive regardless of race, experience, or fame of wife

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Apollo's first match against Finn, the one that Corbin came out and interrupted, was really really good and it's been downhill ever since

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

He had this one good segment with Breeze where he was all smiley but in a lowkey threatening way like

:D hey we have a match next week
:D it's gonna be fun
:D are you looking forward to it too?

while constantly shifting position to stop Breeze from walking past him. That would have been a cool character to develop imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

As long as we get Broken Matt on UUDD they can do whatever else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

R-Trutg wasn't really around in the Attitude Era

• Locked thread