Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Tato posted:

I want to be a RAW writer, seems very easy to succeed. Just make sure you write a segment each week in which Stephanie gets to make one of the actual wrestlers (even if they're a champion) look like poo poo and browbeat them with no repercussions and seem like the smartest/best person in the room. Also throw in a few segments where she completely shits on Foley. Do not, under ANY circumstances, write a part where someone actually gets one over on her. Bam, you're on the fast track to success.

And within two months, be prepared to be on autopilot anyway because your work might very well all be thrown out two minutes before the show. Just cash your paycheck and let the McMahons play their power games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Solus posted:

He's gonna be okay for a fair while I think. He had is pituitary bullshit removed so he stopped growing (According to his Stone Cold interview, which was a really heavy interview all things considered)

Yeah. I remember reading a comic about Andre's life in that he never went to the doctor for anything until he was in his late 20's and by the time he did, it was too late to do anything for him. With Paul Wight, they caught it much earlier and he got surgery to repair it.

• Locked thread