Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

FakePoet posted:

This is my favorite thing that is a "thing". It also seems to have made my mind exaggerate how often they're there. Like, every other week some show or another is in Corpus and every time I'm like "why?". It's just such an random non-major city to have this reputation of 'bad wrestling crowds'; do they have any competition in this regard?

Kansas City I recall being pretty tepid. People say Pittsburgh crowds are bad too but I don't remember anything specific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I like listening to Max Landis talk about wrestling more than I enjoy actually watching wrestling these days.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I think people misunderstood me. I legit like Max Landis and I think he has interesting things to say about wrestling. If that makes me broken in the brain, so be it.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The potential of Broken Matt having a mania moment is almost enough to resub, but man there is so little to get excited for this year.

Big Show vs Shaq was the match I most looked forward to.

The Big Show vs Shaquille O'neil.

• Locked thread