Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i want to meet bayley's friend that dreamed of becoming a dental hygiene technician

He currently lives in the North Pole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Solus posted:

He's gonna be okay for a fair while I think. He had is pituitary bullshit removed so he stopped growing (According to his Stone Cold interview, which was a really heavy interview all things considered)

Speaking of that interview, cool thing I noticed. Almost exactly a year ago, Raw's main event was Big Show vs. Braun Strowman as part of that lame Wyatt Family vs. Old Guard Giants feud. It was a bad match with a dumb ending and a few minutes afterwards, Big Show did that Austin podcast interview. Big Show immediately talked up Braun, saying that while he has a long ways to go, he's a good learner, doesn't make the same mistake twice and improves a little bit each day. If he keeps his head on straight, he might really go places.

Then last night, they had a rematch and it was fun and good and made Braun look like a million bucks. :unsmith:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

WWE's Twitter posted a clip of the battle royal ending while asking whose feet hit the floor first. Every single response was some variation of "haha, come on, man" and they eventually deleted the tweet.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Abroham Lincoln posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLJnjzcO9UI&t=155s

they just cut out the blatant second where harper's still on the apron :lol:

[SCENE MISSING]

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

My boy Big Luke was robbed

That Royal Rumble was 26 years ago, man. Let it go.

• Locked thread