Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

na, na, na, na,
na, na, na, na,
hey hey hey,
narnia

entered by singing the chorus the exact right number of times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

harnia - lift up your wardrobe using just your back

Manifisto

nahnia

pahk ya cah in the right spaht

Matoi Ryuko

FutonForensic

come with me children, follow me into the land of plenty, where we can all be kings for a day

dad, this is a burger king. dad take the crown off. it gives no royal authority. dad. no don't put it on me. i wish i was with mom and her cool boyfriend at smoothie king. dad stop

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

come with me children, follow me into the land of plenty, where we can all be kings for a day

dad, this is a burger king. dad take the crown off. it gives no royal authority. dad. no don't put it on me. i wish i was with mom and her cool boyfriend at smoothie king. dad stop

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

too real :negative:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

cda

by Hand Knit
I just go to Narnia, but I take a gun, and a katana, to show those animals whos boss

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
The Lion, The Witch, and The Flamethrower

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Me to a talking bear or some poo poo: I know you've never seen anime so I pity you for not being able to see what's coming next *climbs into mech suit*

----------------

Piso Mojado

cda posted:

Me to a talking bear or some poo poo: I know you've never seen anime so I pity you for not being able to see what's coming next *climbs into mech suit*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

FutonForensic posted:

bon jovi's not here dad

Bobmuffins

nonia

just walk into a wardrobe. a normal one, not a magic one. dang it's dark in here.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The Wardrobe Warehouse

Walk into a magical wardrobe to find a pretty ordinary warehouse. Ricky brought in an old skeeball table, so there's that...

Manifisto

The magical land of Hernia

lift with your back

google THIS

Beyond

Walk past your bed, then your bath, then just keep on going.

Saint Drogo

when you can't sleep and all the shadows and nooks in your room take on a 'deeper' dark that scares the poo poo out of you, head straight into the scariest one. under the bed is best, 100% success rate if youre drat certain something is there waiting. you will be sure that you're going to the worst place imaginable when really its just a strange world full of people who have no imaginations or don't feel fear.

Farmia: crawl inside vera farmiga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

Beyond

Walk past your bed, then your bath, then just keep on going.

ahh. fond memories

• Locked thread