Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
- the land of no more homework: hide in an old refrigerator, make sure the door is fully closed behind you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

come with me children, follow me into the land of plenty, where we can all be kings for a day

dad, this is a burger king. dad take the crown off. it gives no royal authority. dad. no don't put it on me. i wish i was with mom and her cool boyfriend at smoothie king. dad stop

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

Me to a talking bear or some poo poo: I know you've never seen anime so I pity you for not being able to see what's coming next *climbs into mech suit*

• Locked thread