Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Hey man I've been following your LP's since the devil summoner one and I just wanted to thank you, you're doing good work Peace Diner. That said I really hope that people pay attention to this LP the first Persona has some of my favorite dialogue and atmosphere out of the whole megaten series and people skipping it for the newer games puts great sadness in my heart.

I also want to point out that when Peace Diner mentions running around in the dungeon to recover SP he means RUN. In contrast to every other system in this game which are universally extremely slow your movement speed in this game is perhaps the fastest I've ever seen in a first person RPG. while sprinting you can cross the entire map in Seconds, of course it's rarely all that helpful with all the twists and dead ends in the various dungeons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I love this part of the game, wandering around the world with everything slightly off. The shops selling weapons, the demons in the street, and the mixed up roles for characters. It all comes together to create a wonderful sense of unease.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I wonder how quickly the killer would've been caught in persona 4 if the investigation team had someone as competent as Nanjo. Seriously though for all the faults this game has all the characters in it come off as extremely competent and intelligent.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Reiji's dialogue is actually pretty interesting I almost wish I would've bothered to get him instead of sticking with Elly.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Junpei posted:

...Is it just me, or does this game feel really short? I mean, we still have the Snow Queen Quest and all, but still.

I mean you're missing out on literally like 60 hours of running around and grinding and fusing.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Well my game clock says 999:59 so we can go with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Really excited to see the Snow queen quest coming up. I had enough tenacity to beat the main game but just reading the level of nonsense they throw at you for the second route drained any will I had to play through it.

• Locked thread