Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

It's really exciting to see an LP of this game and how things have changed over the years (only played P2ISP)! The grid system seems like a more in depth version of stuff like rows, but it feels like a pain.

Personally, I'm a big fan of NPC dialogue, so I'm all for more of it! :) Though if it stretches out updates too much, maybe put it in LPix at the start of updates or put them as bonus updates?

But if you're planning on doing Persona 2 and its NPC dialogue, go with my prayers... :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

PeaceDiner posted:

Update 25 - Depths of darkness

The Snow Queen's mask killed you and now you're the guardian of this tower, huh? Well, if you're dead now, I guess you won't get any older, but... That's not worth throwing away our lives, our futures, in the real world. Sorry, but I'm gonna have to pass on this "eternal beauty" gig!

The second image is a copy of the first one!

And Yuriko seems like a pretty interesting character, what with her fear of aging and death, but it's a shame that she's not more fleshed out like what later Persona games might do.

• Locked thread