Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
I gotta admit, though you can't talk to them until 2, I always liked Igor's musical troupe from the early games. It's a shame they stop showing up after, even if you can still hear them singing.

On a somewhat related note, I find it interesting how 3-onwards tends to treat the personas and the combat as being less and less essentially real. I mean, in 1 and two you have teenagers gunning down corporate security and crazed cultists with personas being able to actually heal people and do things like starting fires, in 3 the weapons are real but there's no just-human enemies, in 4 combat takes place inside the television and in 5 your guns are literally toys (well, models).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread