Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im not going to click your link to medium.com op. go gently caress yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

The Top 100 Gayest Video Games Of All Time (IMO)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

punk rebel ecks posted:

Would you feel better if I posted some of the entries in the thread?

i cant imagine reading any of your posts will make me feel better, no

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Hat Thoughts posted:

I appreciate the effort in writing all this out but you put Quake 3/Quake 3: Arena at 79 and Half Life 2 at 1 so i dont trust your opinion at all

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the only thing better than skull girls? why, it has to be world famous standing in a locked room simulator half life 2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

punk rebel ecks posted:

There is a multiple page thread of it on NeoGaf.

ah, respect

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also going over wormskulls list i think the most offensive thing ive ever seen is how highly rated duke nukem 3d is lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

He has the meme picture of FPS Map 1993 vs 2010 in that part.

oh hells yes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

punk rebel ecks posted:

What more do you want me to say that the level weren't as fun to play as most of the other games in the 2D series?

it sounds like you dont know what the hell you're talking about

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i managed to concisely explain why i think mario 3 is better than smw in one sentence a week ago and this guy cant do it across an article and multiple forum posts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Try a top 5 you dipshit. Then it'll be easier to avoid being arbitrary about your measuFor those unfamiliar with Duke Nukem 3D, it essentially Doom, but better. It has the same labyrinth style level design and fast paced run and gun gameplay. The key difference between the two titles is that Duke Nukem 3D is just…well a far superior game.

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

As a huge fan of fighting games, I have to admit it is a bit of a double edge sword that the genre stays so conservative. On one hand the genre doesn’t seem to be plagued by the bullshit found in other genres.

genre

• Locked thread