Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
For almost a year I've been working on a detailed list of what I believe are the best 100 games I have played.

After so much time I've finally completed it and have gotten praise for my efforts.

Here it is in full.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

im not going to click your link to medium.com op. go gently caress yourself

Would you feel better if I posted some of the entries in the thread?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

there is no way anyone read all of that crap and gave you praise. there are simply too many words. but if we are to assume the op is not a liar, he sent this guide to his friends cody and tristen the two guys he plays skullgirls with and they did a page search for skullgirls, saw it in the top 10, and said "oh hell yeah buddy"

There is a multiple page thread of it on NeoGaf.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

hardcoregaming101 did the 200 best games of all time list .. im going to read it soon

You should. It's really good.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Wormskull posted:

He has the meme picture of FPS Map 1993 vs 2010 in that part.

It's true.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Hat Thoughts posted:

defend your terrible mario world opinion

While it does a lot of interesting things, to me it just isn't as fun to play as the other 2D Mario games. Specifically SMB3 and NSMBWii. It's still better than NSMBDS.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past — While this game is enjoyable, it simply has been surpassed by other action-adventure titles.

71| X-Men 2: Clone Wars

Released: 1995 (Exact date unknown)

Avaliable on: Sega Genesis

What is the relevance of these two games?

Wormskull posted:

Super Metroid — After playing the newer DS Castlevania games, it didn't seem to “wow” me as much as it should have.

66| Left 4 Dead 2

Same with this. Two completely different genres.

Is StarCraft and Xenoblade next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Hat Thoughts posted:

Your words were "very boring Mario game with some of the least exciting level design in the 2D series", whats boring why is the design bad.

What more do you want me to say that the level weren't as fun to play as most of the other games in the 2D series?

• Locked thread