Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Macaluso posted:

edit: I guess the dude does teleport to you at the end so maybe something supernatural was going on, but the whole cosmic horror thing still didn't feel like it was real when Mae encountered it at the end. The death cult was just a bunch of lunatics. Was I supposed to take it to mean that whole thing was real too and not just some hallucination?

The real cosmic horror is capitalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks
My missing achievements popped when I "continued" my finished game just now. Good thing I did that before wiping the save for a new game.

redcheval posted:

It's clear I missed a bunch of stuff but pending another play through, my dad never cleared the crawlspace. What's back up in there?

The way to the cellar.