Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I really love this game. drat. drat it's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I am really bad at Demontower.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Yeah this game hit me so hard I'm actually creeped out a little.
I grew up in a small blue collar town as a dirt poor kid and in my early twenties developed dissociation. Like. Goddamn! Do I know these developers, or something?! Haha.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

New page needs this.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

You make some quality posts, Opposing Farce.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Does anyone else get the feeling Bruce killed himself?

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

Given the final moments of the game, I figured much worse.

I kind of figured he "got" to skip that fate.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

People keep comparing this game to Oxenfree, so obviously the Janitor is actually a different player who played Night in the Woods and is giving cryptic answers to gently caress with you.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Exact same thing happened to me. I think the only way to make that jump is not try.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Fantastic! I always appreciate writers who put my thoughts into words better than I will.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Apparently they were even harder and the guy that did the music had to be told to tone it down.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I'm very torn. I love the songs in the game, and the covers are a lot of fun (I've liked pretty much all of them), I also totally buy into the "Mae's band is awful" thing. Bah!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Haha, hilarious. They changed the start of the game where you jump out of the locked up playground to show a cutscene that straight up tells you what to do because so many people couldn't figure it out. They even added a "just do this for me wehhh" option.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Yeah, every single streamer type person I saw got stuck there for an embarrassing long amount of time.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

There is a lot of added content. I'm enjoying it a bunch!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I like that the junk she collects actually ends up in Mae's room.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Best game of 2017.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Crazy Ferret posted:

Fans do create a lot of neat things for this game but this is pretty impressive animation for a fan-project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r-gwpATLp4

Wow, this rules.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Ah, that makes me wish I knew about this game in the past in order to be a backer! C'est la vie.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I might just be a ~fake gamer girl~ but squishing that cockroach is extremely challenging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Pro click everyone, pro click.