Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

dmboogie posted:

Game's good. Probably gonna replay it in a month or so because Gregg rulz, okay. Definitely don't regret going full Bea for my first playthrough though, painful as it got sometimes. Does anyone know what happens if you like, mix and match spending time with Gregg and Bea? I can't imagine Bea's party scene having anywhere near the same impact if it's like the second time you ever hung out with her.

Also, I thought that I combed every inch of the town every day, but somehow I guess I never found Lori or got any of her scenes at all! Where does she even hang out?

Finally, anyone else get the impression that Bruce 100% killed himself?

Wrt to your spoiler, I heard other people got that impression so probably? I thought the cult got to him because he was a drifter. Seemed like he'd be a prime target for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I do enjoy that you get to control Mae but you frequently get non-choices when she gets into some situations and her awkwardness slips through. So you can have "Oh Mae, no" moments while she ruins a social situation.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Paul Zuvella posted:

Played up through the party last night. Mae is kind of a bad person, isn't she.

Mae is a flawed person.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Paul Zuvella posted:

I'd say it's a bit more than that.

I'd say straight up forgetting that the mother of your supposed 'best friend' died is pretty cruel and insanely lovely.

Things Mae does make more sense the more you play. But yes she does and has done some lovely things.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Y'all are monsters. Passing Angus a slice when he couldn't reach was the first thing I did. How can you leave a bro hanging?

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Tell me about how the top in inception did/didn't stop and the other answer is objectively wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Larryb posted:

That's not a bad theory actually. The fact that they're animals is never really brought up and it would explain why actual cats/dogs/birds/etc. exist in the same world as anthropomorphic talking ones (either that or it could just be a Goofy/Pluto kind of situation).

I only vaguely remember it but you get the opportunity to play with that ball of yarn don't you? I think that's like, the closest they get to acknowledging the animal people thing.