Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
I have enjoyed the game so far, four or so nights in.
I don't usually like these kinds of indie games... I've played through almost all of KR0 and haven't really liked it but this has a more down to Earth story, I can relate to it a lot more.... though so far there hasn't been much of the mystery yet.

I have wanted to see what the mystery is since the 2012 kickstarter trailer though, so I'm probably overhyping it.

I want to say that if you use keyboard controls, you can use 1,2,3,4 to play guitar instead of the more awkward xbox controller mappings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Really Pants posted:

Do they do anything, though? I found four, but not until the second to last day or so.

How do you get the one on the clik clak diner's roof at the least.
The streetlamp is the closest thing to it, and it's not close enough to make the leap

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
When totalbiscuit died people said worse things and celebrated more and though I'm fuzzy on the details of what he did, I'm pretty sure he did not rape anyone.

Nothing good is happening right now. Refraining from saying more than that.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
I was there when she posted that.
No one harassed her.
Benson said it was a bad take but did not post her name just posted that it was a bad take.
And it was a bad take that made up things about the game.

I don't know what your point is with bringing that poo poo here.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Oh the Bensons were already dealing with their labor of love and leftist politcal statement about being non-neurotypical or gay in a small declining town bbeing inextricably associated with a rapist who has now killed himself and is going to have the entire alt-right conclave harassing them on every vector they can, but did you know they once criticized a medium article about their game? Guess they deserve all this.