Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

I believe you're a big dork!
If you do Angus's scene at the park, you'll find them and be able to read them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

bewilderment posted:

My copy seemed bugged in that I got zero achievements - I think Steam Big Picture might interfere with that because I streamed the game to my TV because it looks great on a big screen.
I got some of the achievements, but it looks like other ones didn't trigger when I should have got them. Maybe it's a problem with the current build?

bewilderment posted:

Where are the three pentagrams? One of them I got from Bea's final hangout, one of them I assume is automatic right near the end, in that I clearly saw it made out of debris but nothing special popped up, and I have no idea about the third.
Think the last one is in one of the buildings in town - to the left of the stage where the person is playing an instrument on stage and there's all the pigeons. It looked like a blank poster when I played it because apparently they forgot to include that asset or something.

This game is pretty amazing, as if that needed to be restated. Going to have to play it through multiple times to get everything.

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

Yeah, using a controller I eventually started using two thumbs on the face button to do the rhythm bits, and that kinda worked.

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

Oxxidation posted:

Yeah, they're missable. You only meet them if you go to the cemetery with Bea.

You can also meet them earlier in the week if you go to the same cliff to the right of the church. Not sure what triggers it, but it was pretty early on.

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

Yeah, it's mentioned in Proximity with the bear lady, one of the Gregg hangouts where he says that he and Angus were the only queer people in town and she says she's there now too, and in the Bea graveyard adventure when asked about her ideal date, along with probably other places that I forgot about.

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

No, you only need one to get the scene - that's how it happened for me.

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

There's already some official shirts and stuff out: http://nitw.bigcartel.com/

(I have the Donut Wolf shirt, it's pretty great.)

Plus, there's supposed to be another wave of new merch coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

Really good analysis of the ending (major spoilers, obvs.): https://no-cartridge.com/the-monster-at-the-end-of-capitalism-ddf21fac8ae7