Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

It's clear I missed a bunch of stuff but pending another play through, my dad never cleared the crawlspace. What's back up in there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Alder posted:

Alright I hope it's more than just "i didn't feel like my place" and how do I open the graveyard gate?

Gotta jump up onto the overhanging branch and stomp on it a few times

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Did anyone look around to see if any background characters went missing after the mine caves in? The only one I noticed was that pair of people up the stairs right next to the Snack Falcon (I think one is a bird but now I'm totally forgetting). The guy on the right was gone the next morning, even though both of them had been there every day without fail before then.

Ooh also, does beating Demon Tower do anything?

VVV Dang!! That would have been extremely juicy.

mareep fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Feb 27, 2017